Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

And with that, I'm going to go ahead and call you out. Unfortunately for you, I played Naxos. It seems extremely coincidental that you come on here, post in favor of The Plague, are not playing in The Plague despite having founded an alliance with the same name on the us servers... oh wait, that's not you on the us server, despite once again the alliance having the same name. Now you're going to fire back with The Plague being a very common alliance name... true, but it's very uncommon for a player to have the exact same name as one on the us server and not be the same player, and extremely rare for those two players to be in an alliance with the same name.

So, Sheppard, how have you been? Oh wait, that's "not you" either. Dev, you never cease to make me laugh. What username is Capiclese under? He knew how to play at least.

One.... Have NOT played in ANY US Sever (have people to account for that).

Two... have NO clue who Capiclese is.... Nor Sheppard...

Three... If i did... Or was one of the above you think id be posting? You must be in one of the alliances with 200 people.... :/

Four... If you remember the names above, it probably means they rimmed you or destroyed your tiny alliance... So congrats to those players! :pro:

Five... If i wasn't busy in RL i would join and show you whats what...

Six... Get a woman... :cool:

Seven... As for crowns... They are there for a reason... They mean people are stable and active. Those that have them show this game honor. So those that don't or look down on them... Obviously never have held one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33297

Seven... As for crowns... They are there for a reason... They mean people are stable and active. Those that have them show this game honor. So those that don't or look down on them... Obviously never have held one.

Wait a minute, you're telling me these crowns don't mean they just love going to the burger King? Damn it, I have been lied to once again.

On a more serious note,
crowns don't mean nothing, and until inno changes the way one acquires them that won't change .

DeletedUser18705

Hey Dev, do me a favor and add me on Skype. Same name as here. Got some questions for ya.

DeletedUser

So once the haters get their tampons out... Heres the...

Top twenty

1. Ragnarok 186 Players... They are ALL over the place... Sink
2. The Unknown 172 Players.... 3/4 will stay together as they are packed in. The rest OCEANS AWAY... So they will become something new yet might swim if they cut the mass amounts of players.
3. Envenom 140 players... Seems they have a chance yet are still spread out... Sink yet those near will make a new.
4. The Citadel Sharks... 134 players... They are ALL over the place... Sink (nothing more can be said)
5. Fury... 136 Players... They are mostly in 55 yet still spread out... Keep afloat
6.Paranoid Android... 120 players... Nothing but Sink
7. Divinity... 102 Players... VERY GOOD group and position. Swim
8. Impervious... 90 players... Spread everywhere.. Sink
9. Dark Judgement... 86 players... Good group and position. Swim
10. Too Late... 52 players... Spread Everywhere (wont be able to protect or support each other HEAVY gold users)... Sink
11. Providence... 72 players... Good group and position. Will have to battle for it. Float
12. The Core... 67 players... Good group and position. Will have to battle for it. Float
13. The Phoenix... 63 players... Spread everywhere in 55. Sink
14. Srbija... 57 players... GREAT group yet will have to fight The Unknown. Float
15. Bad Wolf... 44 players... Good group however spread out. Float
16. Apophis Rising... 52 players... Judging by Average points Noobies/MRA... Sink
17. Death Before Dishonor... 48 players... Spread then in 55. Sink
18. BLACK ZONE CRUSADE... 46 players... Good group but between many other alliances. Sink
19. The Plague... 44 players... Good group and position yet are between 2 super alliances, Will join one of them. Float
20. Infernal Abyss.. 49 players... GREAT Group and position. Swim

DeletedUser23516

One.... Have NOT played in ANY US Sever (have people to account for that).

Two... have NO clue who Capiclese is.... Nor Sheppard...

Three... If i did... Or was one of the above you think id be posting? You must be in one of the alliances with 200 people.... :/

Four... If you remember the names above, it probably means they rimmed you or destroyed your tiny alliance... So congrats to those players! :pro:

Five... If i wasn't busy in RL i would join and show you whats what...

Six... Get a woman... :cool:

1) Let these people come forward then. Based on what I know about "TheDevourer" on the US servers, you act exactly like him. Long winded arguments with lots of bones and little meat. A love for...using... '...' ...after...every...word. And of course your huge ego.

2) Just like how you have no idea who Nemata or Tinytimm or Meat Shield or anyone else you dragged along from the US server are. (Shout out to Nemata and Tinytimm, I actually like you guys!)

3) See my point about your huge ego

4) See my point about your huge ego

5) You sure seem unoccupied enough to post on these forums and follow the world

6) no u

7) See my point about your huge ego

I'm 99% sure who you are in this world, but I won't spoil it for you :)

gbmmJ.png

Notice how you spell/capitalize the same way, and of course your trademark ... all the time. If this isn't you on Skype, please pm me your Skype to prove your innocence :)

Edit: How do I use a spoiler? I'm pretty sure my image is larger than allowed on the forums.

DeletedUser

1) Let these people come forward then. Based on what I know about "TheDevourer" on the US servers, you act exactly like him. Long winded arguments with lots of bones and little meat. A love for...using... '...' ...after...every...word. And of course your huge ego.

2) Just like how you have no idea who Nemata or Tinytimm or Meat Shield or anyone else you dragged along from the US server are. (Shout out to Nemata and Tinytimm, I actually like you guys!)

3) See my point about your giant ego

4) See my point about your giant ego

5) You sure seem unoccupied enough to post on these forums and follow the world

6) no u

7) See my point about your huge ego

I'm 99% sure who you are in this world, but I won't spoil it for you :)

gbmmJ.png

Notice how you spell/capitalize the same way, and of course your trademark ... all the time. If this isn't you on Skype, please pm me your Skype to prove your innocence :)

Edit: How do I use a spoiler? I'm pretty sure my image is larger than allowed on the forums.

You do know there is 24 servers right? im done explaining myself to children who spend their allowance on a game. I will be joining shortly. Also i use Kako

DeletedUser

Im in Ragnarok... Waiting... Hint i have less than 1k in points. :eek:

DeletedUser18705

*Sigh* From what I can tell, there's only two alliances that are based predominantly in ocean 54 that have a clue what they're doing. 3 with The Plague, if Dev is telling the truth and he's not leading they might turn into something, at least more than they were on the us servers.

How come all the other oceans are full of alliances? :(

DeletedUser49052

My money is on the unknown. I know many players there. Wish I new they were coming in. :(

DeletedUser49052

Anyone know about the sharks? They are right on our doorstep. Even trying to poach our members.

JungleBear

Phrourach
im not in this world, but the alliance dark judgement caught my eye. I remember that alliance name from a long way back, i wonder whose it and if its the same people....

DeletedUser42310

The Devourer?I think i remember that you say same thing about us at .us server?We whiped out Knossos.And truly i dont know who you are?You just appear and open threads in every world?I didnt so ANY repo with your name?Or you just dont play?Truly,i think that you have some problems..