Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser27128

lol.. well I have had no experience with them in the past, so don't know.

DeletedUser

there we go, the best fighters left Tsunami to create a Splash :D

i must say a catchy name by the new ally :D

for you of those who don't know those splash players are some of the best grepo players you can meet. They are WW experts and a tight group. Now why did they leave? The million dollar question.

DeletedUser48021

Flux we left because we missed your forum post.
We knew you'd be quick to post.

Before the rumors get started, we left do to different play style.
Tsunami is full of great players and we plan to work with them in the world.

DeletedUser

Flux we left because we missed your forum post.
We knew you'd be quick to post.

Before the rumors get started, we left do to different play style.
Tsunami is full of great players and we plan to work with them in the world.

:cool: well the best of luck to you, you know how much i respect you guys

cheers

DeletedUser49083

there we go, the best fighters left Tsunami to create a Splash :D

i must say a catchy name by the new ally :D

for you of those who don't know those splash players are some of the best grepo players you can meet. They are WW experts and a tight group. Now why did they leave? The million dollar question.

i feel like you and me play grepolis very differently

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'm sorry to butt in... but I don't think Best players & WW experts belong together in the same post :D

Anyway, is anyone else going to post a top 12? So we can all point & laugh at how inaccurate it probably is :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to butt in... but I don't think Best players & WW experts belong together in the same post :D

Anyway, is anyone else going to post a top 12? So we can all point & laugh at how inaccurate it probably is :p

with the 200 cap inno is launching, you can fit an elephant into an alliance. So yea in a low cap they wouldnt work but under this cap they would.

DeletedUser43325

You may be able to fit an elephant, but the question is: would you really want an elephant? I can't imagine it is easy operating a mouse/keyboard with a trunk. And the communication issues! I don't know anyone who speaks elephant. I hope he/she at least is a skype user.

DeletedUser23516

You may be able to fit an elephant, but the question is: would you really want an elephant? I can't imagine it is easy operating a mouse/keyboard with a trunk. And the communication issues! I don't know anyone who speaks elephant. I hope he/she at least is a skype user.

Aren't elephants supposed to be scared of mouses too? It'd be like if you had to launch attacks by clicking on a snake or a huge spider or something. Scary

DeletedUser18705

Woah, just realized Splash is Krypteia. Thing is, where the heck are guys like JamboCaz, TaskCo1, ShastaCola and other big names for them? Don't get me wrong, they're still an awesome group, but some of the guys they're missing are extremely good players. Nonetheless, still got some very good players and solid leadership, and, despite the leadership being completely against using spies, I know they've played with a couple great players outside of the alliance before (khyeo15 and pflug jason for starters) that I wouldn't be surprised to see join up with Krypt later in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48021

We play fair we don't use spies.

The missing players are just people taking breaks from the game.
Grepo takes a big time commitment and you can't always devote time to a game.

DeletedUser31747

i will as soon as Taras comes on grepostats, but not a top 12 as such, i will just be commenting on the progress and my predictions of my top 10 from before BP, so we can laugh at how inaccurate i was ;)

DeletedUser

sometimes guys like there own system that works for them, its hard to play with other alliances after being together so long. i for one i'm not surprised by the move and i know they can handle them selves ;) just bc there missing a few names doesn't make them less dangerous.

DeletedUser20415

Woah, just realized Splash is Krypteia. Thing is, where the heck are guys like JamboCaz, TaskCo1, ShastaCola and other big names for them? Don't get me wrong, they're still an awesome group, but some of the guys they're missing are extremely good players. Nonetheless, still got some very good players and solid leadership, and, despite the leadership being completely against using spies, I know they've played with a couple great players outside of the alliance before (khyeo15 and pflug jason for starters) that I wouldn't be surprised to see join up with Krypt later in the world.

taking a break after getting their butt kicked in katane :D ( waiting for JP to come and reply to me )

DeletedUser14682

Just to fill up things about Dark Judgement, as a crew coming as winners of Lindos (6/7 WW) mixed with Kitane team. We are noobs, no ambitions :D rarely any1 knows us, so total outsiders, hoping to see horrors of this world soon enough

DeletedUser

taking a break after getting their butt kicked in katane :D ( waiting for JP to come and reply to me )

common naji we both know they didn't get the butt kicked, they had internal issues that messed them up in that world for some odd reason, they were doing work early on, on everyone.! you know i couldn't resit a little debate with you about this :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

common naji we both know they didn't get the butt kicked, they had internal issues that messed them up in that world for some odd reason, they were doing work early on, on everyone.! you know i couldn't resit a little debate with you about this :D ;)

Internal issues seem to have followed them to two server now.

DeletedUser22708

Krypteia, who's this alliance?? I never heard of them but keep seeing their name pop up :supermad: