Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser48785

Well thought out, put in numbers, seemed like you took your time and gave as accurate prediction as possible. + rep from me!

DeletedUser31747

haha, had a rep comment saying something like 'well though out and probably totally wrong lol'

who was that? i totally agree with you hehe

DeletedUser24285

A really good top 10. With Venom, it all depends upon the leadership - if they have got the leadership balance right, they are irresistible, but if they get it wrong (as they did recently) they are pants. Great players though!

DeletedUser

A really good top 10. With Venom, it all depends upon the leadership - if they have got the leadership balance right, they are irresistible, but if they get it wrong (as they did recently) they are pants. Great players though!

Hey Font :D
Not interested in this server?

DeletedUser27128

The Citadel Sharks and Divinity merged.. lol. Last I heard they were enemies.

Impervious and Hellhounds merged. What is happeneing on this server except for merges!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31747

Impervious and Hellhounds merged. What is happeneing on this server except for merges!?

noooooo

i am positive this has not happened since leadership is instructing us to take as many Citadel sharks towns as possible, they are all still red....we may be accepting their better players...not sure

DeletedUser

Enough babbling, time for a proper Top 12:

Rank Name Points Players Average points

1 Tsunami 688708 199 3461

The crew formerly known as "The Entourage" remain our pacesetter. This is a team this is full of talent head to toe. Their grouping is fairly tight and they are doing a solid job of establishing a core in Ocean 54. Due to the bulk of their players being so close together, many will have to migrate to the sides. Word of advice for players in Oceans 44 or 55, get ready for the upcoming 'Tsunami'. However, there has been one thing that has disappointed me thus far with this group: It has been almost a day and a half since BP ended and this alliance has just over half the amount of ABP that 2nd seeded Envenom has. Tsunami, we know you guys are no joke, but come on... really show us what it means to be hit by some crashing waves!

Verdict: Swim, solid all around players that will be here for months to come. They will take over Ocean 54 but it will be the fights in Oceans 44 and 55 that destine their fate.

2 Envenom 684435 181 3781

My lot, consisting of a group of players that I consider a huge honor to play with and lead. Their main home Ocean is 45 which they are actively trying to cleanse. The player spacing is generally loose which will allows Envenom to take over large stretches of land relatively quickly. Has done a good job recruiting in Oceans 44 and 55 and the main group is actively pushing to join up with those in the side oceans. This group stacked with heavy hitters and it is reflected in their comfortable lead in both ABP and Total BP. Do not let it's player total of 181 players fool you, there is minimal dead-weight in this bunch and it wields the highest player point average of any alliance in the Top 12.

Verdict: Swim, this group will continue to makes it's presence known by way of the sword. Like Tsunami, the key for this alliance relies in Oceans 44 and 55. If Envenom can establish a buffer zone on Tsunami's flanks, it will likely top Tsunami over long haul barring any dramatic surprises.

3 Fury 492567 189 2606

Fury doesn't blow me away but it appears to be quality. They are situated nicely to take main control of Ocean 55 and they have the players capable to do it. Player average and bp totals are average for a group of this size. It is easy to spot some strong fighters here but there is also no denying that they have a nice amount of dead-weight.

Verdict: Float. These guys will linger around in 55 for now but I have them falling in the rankings in about a month or so. I just can't see their players being able to hold off better alliances for a long period of time and ultimately their dead-weight will be exploited to their enemies benefit.

4 Divinity 412795 165 2502

Everything about this alliance is quality... With the exception of one thing, their location. I respect this group a lot but they landed in the same ocean as Envenom. As good as Divinity is, it is outclassed and will gradually be grind down. Had this alliance landed is an Ocean like 56, I really think they could have been major players in this world. However, that didn't happen and know they must be locked in a room with the beasts.

Verdict: Sink. Nothing personal, we in Envenom just think we are better than you and we want your cities :)

5 *Impervious HellHounds 409337 162 2527
6 Impervious HellHounds* 367321 132 2783

It doesn't matter the size of the alliance cap, the cap could be 1 million players and we would still get 2 alliances like Impervious HellHounds! As much as I despise MRAs and alliances with 25 different branches, I think these guys will end up lasting in this server. The strong fighters will clearly do the heavy lifting while they will harbor in some low tier players to keep their member totals up. Subpar bp totals but what else do you expect from an MRA?

Verdict: FLOAT! These guys will float no doubt. Alliances will take their cities but no one at this point can put a huge dent in them due to their colassal member totals

7 The Citadel Sharks 352224 149 2364

A more deserving name would be Citadel Fish Food. This alliance has been a huge bummer. I expected quality fights from these guys but they are barely putting up any resistance. They have some good players but it is clear they do no blend. The only thing they are number one for is alliance DBP, a testament to just how hard they have been getting hit.

Verdict: Sink, they are being hit harder than they can handle. It is all downhill for them from here.

8 Ragnarok 331949 139 2388

Simply put, this alliance is a joke. Day one they were number one in the server as they established a huge MRA but they had no plan and no goal. The alliance will no gel, they are already on a path of failure.

Verdict: Sink... Ragnarok leaders, please just do your players a favor and move on, the ship has sailed... these guys are done!

9 Dark Judgement 311715 104 2997

I like this team a lot. I was among their ranks in En 57 Lindos and I can vouch for these guys, a very quality bunch. They are mainly situated in 54. This group has the potential to last here for a long time but to do so it must play it's cards right. They must find a way to co-exist with Tsunami at least until they grow in size and obtain the muscle to fight them toe to toe.

Verdict: Swim for the foreseeable future. Moscleo (LookingForThirdWife) will need to continue to be a catalyst who protects his players with his flyers. Also, their handful of top-tier players such as Udhata will have to be utilized fully to overcome larger opponents.

10 Providence 307932 121 2545

These guys are cannon fodder. They will lay the groundwork for battlegrounds on which more aggressive top alliances will fight on. Sorry if I offended anyone in this alliance but let's be real... Your alliance will go down etched in stone as the makers of shiny cities which will soon be acquired by the dozen.

Veridct: Sink. Thank you for building cities, I hope you all choose to stick around when you are rimmed and spawn in the middle of ocean 25 or 57

11 Unknown 290672 121 2402

They are an alliance full of unknowns. Some decent players but they are not core ocean players, they are mainly simmers. Bad location and lack of top tier players will be their downfall

Verdict: Sink straight down to the unknown depths of the deep, possibly caused by a ferocious venom tsunami

12 Too Late 279456 74 3776

Very fitting name for this alliance. It is in fact Too Late for our number 12 alliance. They appeared to be a solid group at the closure of beginner's protection but due to internal conflict, they are falling apart.

Verdict: Sink, I just can't see this group salvaging their already heavy losses

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very well done top 12. I am not sure what is wrong with our BP but Im not helping with my numbers as of now. I may have to get myself in gear.

DeletedUser

well there some mRa's. some more mRa's, some pacts lots of nap's..some folk pm'ing me cos i attacked them in a war game..usual grep balls at server start..only ones i rate so far are venom and that is the kiss of death to them - oh and of course us bond..:p

DeletedUser

12 Too Late 279456 74 3776

Very fitting name for this alliance. It is in fact Too Late for our number 12 alliance. They appeared to be a solid group at the closure of beginner's protection but due to internal conflict, they are falling apart.

Verdict: Sink, I just can't see this group salvaging their already heavy losses

I bet you are one of players who left and you judging somehow does not go well with ranking!
6 in ABP
6 in DBP

And has 2 times less peoples then almost all top Alliances!

Ohh forgot have not lost single city yet, not of a surprise , just saying!