Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

edit - citadel sharks have an academy 1 day out of beginner protection in a 200 cap world...what has happened to grep?:Angry:

DeletedUser

I bet you are one of players who left

LOL, I have been with Envenom since the beginning bud, lack of research on your part for making an ignorant statement like that.

Like I said in my ranking, Too Late had good players but everything came crashing down. You want me to stand here and speak good things of an alliance that is on a downward spiral and heading for a collapse?

DeletedUser

We all know that Envenom will be the winner of EN82... About Too Late they were very good alliance but don't know why the fell. Does anyone knows?

DeletedUser

Internal strife. Something about Don & Saturn hating the guts of everyone who ever existed.

DeletedUser

I bet 30 gold they will fight each other bloody and then some MRA rim alliance will win.

DeletedUser15834

I think one of the reasons that Tsunami are a little slower off the mark than envenom is because of their tighter starting location which is by no means a negative.
There was not all that much free food available for the immediate bloodbath after bp ends than ebnvenom had with their more spread out locations.
I expect them to close the gap more as the server goes on.
There is no denying the quality in their ranks but if you have to travel further to find bp then of course you will be a little slower off the mark.
Its a marathon though not a sprint.
(That is if you could call a world that will enter wonder era after 6 months a marathon)

DeletedUser15834

I think one of the reasons that Tsunami are a little slower off the mark than envenom is because of their tighter starting location which is by no means a negative.
There was not all that much free food available for the immediate bloodbath after bp ends than envenom had with their more spread out locations.
There is no denying the quality in their ranks but if you have to travel further to find bp then of course you will be a little slower off the mark.
(That is if you could call a world that will enter wonder era after 6 months a marathon)

DeletedUser

@thebat this whole server is going to be a sprint. 200 alliance cap.

Madbanshee

Phrourach
There was not all that much free food available for the immediate bloodbath after bp ends than envenom had with their more spread out locations.

It's not just a marathon. Tsunami are not doing as well as Envenom in BP at the moment. No matter what the excuse is, they will be slacking behind Envenom. At this stage, More BP = More CP = More Cities = :cool:

However, I do believe that their tight locations will significantly benefit them in the long run.