Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser43325

At this stage, More BP = More CP = More Cities = :cool:

OB09ivs.jpg

DeletedUser

LOL, I have been with Envenom since the beginning bud, lack of research on your part for making an ignorant statement like that.

Like I said in my ranking, Too Late had good players but everything came crashing down. You want me to stand here and speak good things of an alliance that is on a downward spiral and heading for a collapse?

Do not see how so called "good players" leaving made them collapse, show me example you ranking guru!

DeletedUser

Any updates on the Top 15?

I know my alliance is just now coming out of BP :) Started Thursday so bits and pieces, a goodluck to everyone though :)

DeletedUser

About too late: There was an internal strife, more of an egoistical problems which led to this. Such a shame. would have been a good three way between too late envenom and tsunami.

However there are still more than decent players in too late who can work out and pose some serious threats to the already threatned o-55

DeletedUser

It seems this whole thread is betting on whether or not Tsunami or Envenom will win.. Anyone want to do an actual Top 16?

DeletedUser

Top 16 since your alliance would be mentioned then? xD

No, top 16 because at this stage in the game its really the top 16-20 alliance in play, not just the top 12. Ive seen many worlds where a number 18 or 15 alliance has risen past anyone's expectations and then on the forums people are like, "wow i never noticed them before." I mean if you think onlly Tsunami or Envenom have a chance at winning, that woulld be a foolhardy mistake by itself but take heed that this early in the game, anything could happen.

DeletedUser25249

Can our awsome forum mod take out the normal text (top 12) out of the title so it just says top 12 alliances, and not the jibberish it is now

Just because you called me awesome, I done it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25249

soopa doopa awsome now

thanks its just annoying and all the forum noobs do it..hehe bondy

DeletedUser27128

Fine.. don't expect it to be good though :p Just a rough idea of my opinions.

1. Envenom
No need for comments here.. #1 in points, ABP, DBP, TBP. Tight core. Main ocean is 45, however, I see them expanding into 55 slowly unnoticed in middle of all the chaos in there. I fear for the alliance(s) fighting them.

2. Tsunami
Great alliance. Currently ruling O54 and I expect it to be over soon. Hopefully they will march into a core ocean (44 or 55) and not on the rim. Definitely an alliance to watch out for, they will tear apart their enemies!

3. Fury
Don't know much about them, though I see some familiar faces. Good ABP rankings. Currently spread throughout O55, though they are establishing a core. Currently fighting #4 alliance, Chaos Theory. Will be a war worth watching!

4. Chaos Theory
As said above, fighting Fury. Also a good alliance, though they have some deadweight, which, if they cut out, they will be even better. I see them here for some time, don't know what the outcome of their war with Fury will be, but will be interesting to see who comes out on top :)

5. Impervious
Also a good alliance. Recently merged with HellHounds, and then split up, due to reasons unknown. However, rumor has it that they are still closely allied to each other. ABP not too bad, but #8 in overall fighters, hopefully this will go up. They will stay here, no doubt. Have a tight core, so will be a tough nut to crack for their enemies.

6. Divinity
Don't know much about them. I see a few familiar faces, but nothing too awe-inspiring. Located smack in the middle of all core oceans, so I expect them to go down soon, lets see how long they can resist.

7. HellHounds
From what I have heard, they are just coming from winning a US server, by (I quote), "cycling members through 8 alliances". Don't know how true this is (cant be bothered checking :p) but they look like a good bunch of players. Allied to the alliance near to them (Impervious) so have no idea who they will fight against. Will be interesting to see their future!

8. Providence
Located in the North of O55, they will soon face a choice of going against either Fury or Tsunami, or maybe get hammered by both :p Who knows? Look like a decent group of people to me. Have a good core, so will last for a while. BP ranking is low, which might indicate simming.

9. Dark Judgement
Are a good group of players, a lot of them from the same alliance from (Katane I think). High BP ranking at #5. Also are in the middle of all 4 core oceans, so they will be under fire from all directions. Lets see if they manage to survive! (P.S. I hope your player finds his 3rd Wife soon :p).

10. Vermin
Also a good group of players. Currently on the rim, in Oceans 56, 65 and a bit in 64. If they can secure an ocean for themselves, they will be in a good position to march into O55 in middle of all the chaos.

11. The Dominion
Easily the worst alliance in the Top 12. Being hammered by an alliance half their size (yes, mine :p). Have a LOT of deadweight. Unless they cut it out and manage to secure a core for themselves, they will be wiped off the map soon.

12. Too Late
Aww man, too much traffic on the road :( Anyway they have the highest point average of the Top 12, and #6 in BP despite being low in points. Very aggressive alliance, they are the dark horses of Taras! Will be an alliance to watch out for.

============​

DeletedUser25249

2. Tsunami
Great alliance. Currently ruling O54 and I expect it to be over soon. Hopefully they will march into a core ocean (44 or 55) and not on the rim. Definitely an alliance to watch out for, they will merge with their enemies!

============​
just corrected 2 words, it's highlighted for easy viewing.