Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser27128

Who are you in game and what alliance? From your comments its visible that you are a Venom and Srbija hater, and a big fan of OV and BZC.

DeletedUser

Who are you in game and what alliance? From your comments its visible that you are a Venom and Srbija hater, and a big fan of OV and BZC.

That's how your sorry mind took it? Disgrace. I hate OV too. BZC are good. They fight. Envenom lives by ........ When BZC merged to that simmers, I wondered is going on. Good thing, they came out. Srbija is a team full of pride simmers. Cannot take a strong city. Dismantles weak and Backstabs friends.

DeletedUser27128

When BZC merged to that simmers, I wondered is going on. Good thing, they came out. Srbija is a team full of pride simmers. Cannot take a strong city. Dismantles weak and Backstabs friends.
I agree with this :D

DeletedUser

Anybody else notice that Vermin and Envenom just switched bames ?

DeletedUser27128

Believe me, I have no interest in your "...."

I am sure there are much more interesting and appealing things in this wide world than that.

DeletedUser13374

Envenom and Vermin agreed to merge into each other and went at the same time so accidentally they just swapped sides :eek: ..

Or perhaps I am telling a little fib.:)

DeletedUser

I wonder if Bend still reads these forums, i love his actual top 12's
haha was just glancing through these forums. Thanks for the shoutout Kdaroks. Making me all warm and fuzzy. :)

Just joined this world on the rim actually, not sure how long I'll stick around or what will come of it. Will play till I no longer feel like I am having fun or the wife starts complaining. Whichever comes first :p

If I stick around a bit maybe I'll grace the forums with a proper top 12 at some point. Just kinda getting readjusted, man the game has changed ALOT since I last played.

DeletedUser27128

One of those rare occasions when an old player returns... welcome back

DeletedUser25133

getting used to the hero thing was the biggest mind feck especially if never played under it

kept forgetting to update it but you dont get enough island quests to make a difference anyway unless you stick with just one hero and build them up but if you have 7 heros they is no chance of building them up to the highest level

DeletedUser

Yea heroes seem interesting. They do seem to be a little thin on the amount of tokens they give you per quest. Something like 5 tokens per quest seems more fitting to me.

DeletedUser27128

It increases as you get bigger. Starts off at 2 coins/quest, then goes up to 4, and then finally to 8 per quest.

DeletedUser

oh ok, sounds reasonable. Anyway I'll stop clogging up the top 12 with my nooby questions lol.