Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

First off, there was never an alliance called Manticore in Lindos.
Don't know what the rest of your arguement pertains to, but I actually do believe there was an alliance called Manticore in the early days of Lindos. Not sure how long they lasted or how good they were, but I do think their was an alliance called Manticore.

Edit: correction, the alliance was actually called "Feel the Manti" assuming maybe thats the alliance the other player is referring to?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off, there was never an alliance called Manticore in Lindos. If you are referring to Moscleo who was dubbed "Manti Guy", you can't even make that excuse as he was an original DJ member.

Second, yes you are right, DJ had 2 sister alliances. However, both were smaller than DJ, I wouldn't say the numbers 5,7 and 12 are exactly equal.

It's actually quite pathetic that you are out here slandering garbage.

The truth of the matter is this: Srbija was the 2nd ranked alliance and it was afraid of the #1 alliance so rather than breaking it's NAP with the #1 alliance, it declared war on the 5, 7, and 12 alliances thinking it was tough LOL. And please don't use the numbers game as an excuse, you guys had 2 academy alliances at one point just as DJ did!!! Not only that, you had a NAP with the #1 alliance who was sister alliances with the #3 alliance who both were also fighting DJ!

There WAS an alliance called "Feel the Manti" (My bad, Manticore/Feel the Manti) lolol, I was in their academy and they were pacted with the Serbs. QIIQ was the leader of Manticore and signed over Manticore to DJ and the other 2 and left Srbija and the academy out in the sun to rot. A player in Taras "pillu" a friend of mine was also in Feel the Manti, ask him if you need a history lesson of worlds mate lolol.

Srbija was closer to 5th at the time of the pact and true they moved up a few rankings, but DJ also moved up the rankings I'm sure they were 4th by the time I left (could be wrong) and all the talk was about how we were gonna fight PG and PM. But even going by you, 5th, 7th and 12th in the world are sure to beat 1 alliance and their barely active academy lol.

And what are you talking about Serbia were 2nd?? Private Mail were 1st and Premium Gold were 2nd, no clue what you're on about.

Not even gonna get into a slagging match like you calling me pathetic, will let it slip cos' I actually know what happened in Lindos lol.

DeletedUser

Don't know what the rest of your arguement pertains to, but I actually do believe there was an alliance called Manticore in the early days of Lindos. Not sure how long they lasted or how good they were, but I do think their was an alliance called Manticore.

Edit: correction, the alliance was actually called "Feel the Manti" assuming maybe thats the alliance the other player is referring to?

Feel the Manti, knew it was along the lines of Manticore.

Thanks mate.

DeletedUser

Looks like it was just some of the players that came over from Hell Hounds. Not any original members.

DeletedUser

so, "skynet" recently merged with evolution, surprised that evolution got to keep the profile page though, when we know that dub and his guys are gonna be the main players in the "new" alliance? besides the first name in new group, I mean evonet.........I think skylution sounds way better?

DeletedUser49210

so, "skynet" recently merged with evolution, surprised that evolution got to keep the profile page though, when we know that dub and his guys are gonna be the main players in the "new" alliance? besides the first name in new group, I mean evonet.........I think skylution sounds way better?

wow you people are so pushy over there in Serbs, everything has to be "right now" with you guys... Happy now? its been updated :p

~btw, Skylution doesnt make sense....is that suppose to be the evolution of the sky?

DeletedUser

Not if you leave the bins outside

Yes but then vermin will get to the bins knocking them over and causing a mess. Which eventually you will have to pick them up and fight off the vermin currently taking the bins for themselves.

DeletedUser17088

are we due another persons update? someone less lazy than I? haha

DeletedUser49210

Dub's LAME Alliance update
1 Envenom - Still #1
2 Vermin - Still ugly
3 Srbija and Friends - Lame
4 Splash - decent
5 Lupi de Mari - Meh
6 Chaos Theory - Envenom's child
7 Dark Vengeance - staying alive for now
8 THE CONGREGATION - eating IAs
9 EVONET - own
10 Ridiculousness - holding
11 Demon Spit - fighting themselves
12 The Core - not important

DeletedUser

Dub's LAME Alliance update
1 Envenom - Still #1
2 Vermin - Still ugly
3 Srbija and Friends - Lame
4 Splash - decent
5 Lupi de Mari - Meh
6 Chaos Theory - Envenom's child
7 Dark Vengeance - staying alive for now
8 THE CONGREGATION - eating IAs
9 EVONET - own
10 Ridiculousness - holding
11 Demon Spit - fighting themselves
12 The Core - not important

One is interested in how you selected these 12 teams for your list.
It appears only some of your one liner added quotes to the side of each crew only hold true, the rest looks like you selected these from a hat drawing names or straws randomly labeling them with only your personal opinion here.
If this is the case then no harm no foul played, and I accept your post as one to comical effect rather than the viewed truth of many others who see this in a different light.
Did you do any real research on each team in depth? Simple ranks and points dont tell the whole story behind each faction.
Show a little more respect, you already have the community thing down, so why make that seem spoiled for lesser info or stats gained and projected versus real stats and knowing who these people are along with their good character and willingness to cultivate this community in a bettering way. Seems like your tied to have it more criticized than helping us build it up.
If not then maybe this list is just a joke again in good humor, if you truly do jest us all I digress to state if one doesn't ask one doesn't gain knowledge or the truth of who is stating their opinion as such as it was intended to deliver its effect for whatever reason you had in mind when you typed it.
I mean no disrespect to you here on any personal level and I hope to not insult your intelligence as I'm certain you are well within your own means and gains, however you are representing teams by opinion in a public way openly and name dropping these teams with only your single viewpoint is not the very best idea to express.
If we wanted to know who the real people are behind the scenes we play the server and discover the real time of it ourselves
and then project the outcome and facts in reality, not suggested opinion over how you feel or see these teams, no matter the point ranking they hold not all top teams are viewed or respected as the best teams here.

The fact that Envenom and Srbija and Friends are fighting, and with Srbija advancing on them with sieges and ops daily
this offers one truth we can all add up easily had we been in country.
To call them lame is an understatement sorely. Even Congregation is handing Envenoms backside to them daily
and I have the reports to prove our advances as well as our losses weighed and measured.
Chaos Theory will move with Envenom to usher another gold laden purchased crown as it stands on the end game.
Anyone looking at a map on this server can quickly deduce the inevitable right in front of you.
To name drop seems harsh at best when you haven't been a part of it like I have since the start of Taras. If you have been there
then I stand corrected now and hold myself more accountable than anyone else will.

For all players all servers united
Chrys

DeletedUser

Envenom will literally never "merge" with DreamTeam.

Ha ha ha, Dream Team will never "merge" with envenom. I will make sure of that.
Until very now I am absolutely content about the pact I got, and I will do my best to keep them on our side.

DeletedUser

Well said Vaz I agree and commend that point of view here in this forum, it expresses interests are always a changing factor as is the games nature. Top 12 today, all can be lower 99 by tomorrow. Change is not always permanent, but it is always approaching and inevitably unavoidable to all the same.
Combined some teams match Envenom point for point,and pound for pound they would do wise to see that challenge as a serious thing.

It will all depend on how well we all remain with current allies and the same applies to Envenom.
We are contenders here there is no mistake in that fact.

DeletedUser

Since opinions and tempers may flare or not, I will post mine and the list I refreshed on the scale of things happening now.
Enjoy this as a joke if you want as it is somewhat meant as such, and some of this also holds facts we all can consider truth as well.
For our entertainment and never meant to pose a personal insult to any one or team, I give you

Chrysirofaxs` TOP 12 ALLIANCE PICKS: feel free to comment and ad a joke or criticize me either way I will read it and laugh.

1 Envenom 33.597.953 we all know they are ahead point wise, gold and no life applies here
2 Vermin 24.276.388 will annoy on demand or at random and are a solid force competing here
3 Srbija and Friends 20.549.525 not as lame as others think, best in show and characterized by their precision ops
4 Splash 19.493.724 some need a little happy rainbow and they ripple when they splash
5 Lupi de Mari 19.270.021 counted and not a forgettable team, an influence to strongly presume
6 Chaos Theory 14.011.021 Envenoms henchmen, I would think they are tired of that by now ZZZZZ
7 Dark Vengeance 12.445.101 Who are these guys? WW competitors, or just showing up to play?
8 THE CONGREGATION 12.023.925 Hands down the best improved team in the server as of the recent months
9 EVONET 6.962.021 Looks like this team is trying to look like a cheap copy of Envenom, just sad
10 Ridiculousness 6.703.915 Not actually the serious type, clowns never win even at the circus
11 Demon Spit 5.633.654 Sounds serious, maybe their teeth are as sharp as the name is, skills??
12 The Core 5.452.932 Last but not least, and not in the core center of the map, but here for now

DeletedUser

8 THE CONGREGATION 12.023.925 Hands down the best improved team in the server as of the recent months

Going from the top of the ranks to 8th place is improving? Man! You are just as delusional as the other 280 in your coalition.