Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser50690

You referring to his mad dash into VM?

Lol... no, I was referring to the massive bir wall I crashed a CS into...

DeletedUser41715

Serbs and Friends members, do you feel proud of your leaders decision that the only way to deal with a small alliance 10 times less than your size, is to send spam attacks? we are 15 and you are 175. if you have any pride left, leave the sissy ways and come to fight like men

DeletedUser48583

Serbs and Friends members, do you feel proud of your leaders decision that the only way to deal with a small alliance 10 times less than your size, is to send spam attacks? we are 15 and you are 175. if you have any pride left, leave the sissy ways and come to fight like men

Spam attacks really I have no words
BZC are 15 members but they are to not be under estimated - really good players
@gkassimis is BZC going to next conquest world when ever its out? I would like to face them again or even join their ranks.

DeletedUser41715

we dont know yet Mr Slick. depends when a new world will open and the settings. despite what many people think we are not a private group. we invite people but we are selective. if you can keep up with the team, you re welcome to join. however on this server people have been very reluctant to join us. the majority are afraid to join small alliances. unfortunately they believe that numbers garantee success.

DeletedUser

seems to be all they are capable of-tried spamming me for 3 days thinking I would give up and quit-just resulted in their troops getting massacred at very unfavorable odds.

DeletedUser41715

well done serbs & friends. your coward plan that those useless leaders of yours thought, is having great success. you continue to spam us and you meet our militia, and we still take your cities daily. i dont think i remember in my life an alliance so useless like you.

P.S. arent you ashamed Harvey to invent lies to cover your cowardice? why you said to your mm that we spam you? you started spamming us because you are unworthy to conquer cities like men do. do you need the lies to convince desent players to act like sissies?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Sadly ever since the app came in spamming has become far more normal. It also seems that some people will cry you're spamming me if they don't like getting attacked. The basics of grepolis seem to no longer apply. It's considered spamming if you send attacks probing when someone is usually offline at a city where they keep OLU and LS with no wall or support. It's apparently ungentlemanly to attack people when they are offline. Other tactics that are considered bad form are checking peoples activity or gathering intel on what is in their cities.

I lost a lot of respect for Harvey when I got this terrible lie from him yesterday "bzc has not taken 1 city from active player , they are only goin for players leaviing the world". I think Srbs are in a huge amount of trouble caused by some woeful leadership.

DeletedUser48021

Inactive city is still a city.
I dont think its poor play if you harass a player with the phone app, do it a few nights and when they turn off the app you take a few cities.
This is a war game if you cant handle getting attacked then go away and play farmville.

DeletedUser41715

Inactive city is still a city.
I dont think its poor play if you harass a player with the phone app, do it a few nights and when they turn off the app you take a few cities.
This is a war game if you cant handle getting attacked then go away and play farmville.

aye, it is war but even in war there are rules. thats why countries signed treaties like forbid the use of chemical weapons, or shooting prisoners. spamming is bullying . and those who use it sissies

DeletedUser48021

Gkass do you think going for cities during off line times is also poor play?
I think its the smart way to go, limit the loss of troops and gives you a better chance to take the city.

DeletedUser41715

Gkass do you think going for cities during off line times is also poor play?
I think its the smart way to go, limit the loss of troops and gives you a better chance to take the city.

absolutely agree with that. its the best way to conquest a city when you find your opponent off line. however you must admit that the best fights are when your opponents are online and you have to make ops for conquest. but spamming attacks and spells all day and night its a totaly different thing. you want to break your opponents nerves and make him close the phone. but you must understand that someone who is so focused to the game in order to use app, wont close his phone easily. you just make him angrier and more dedicated. good thing is that the majority of the serb players know that this is no fair game and refuse to participate. however there is a small group of cowards who follow like sheeps unquestionably the orders of useless leaders. and its even more rediculous the fact that this immoral ways of fighting are been used by an alliance of 175 members and 58 M points against an alliance of 15 members and 5 M points. its like having a fight between David and Goliath and in addition have Davids hands tied. where is the honour in that?

DeletedUser25133

just so you know spamming in games has been around for years , i remember in Delta when i got spied on getting 50 - 60 notifications with the odd attack thrown in trying to make me ignore the notifications so they could get a sneak attack or cs in. then it escaluted to mails going off every second so when you opened your emails you had hundreds of emails and missed vital emails from your alliance , then you had mass earthquakes and lightening to attack certain players to find out what they had in their city cause they had really deep caves , and now you get the mobile app going off every few minutes and the catipult stonehail.

I have had all of the above done to me but i just took it has part of the game and put up with it till it got bored.

DeletedUser

Boys and girls let's put this topic to bed
Take it from Vazgel- Serb comments are best unsaid
Gkass as usual going ham
Serbs resorting to sending him all out spam
Nice story Scavenger
But don't think you can relate to G you're not of the same caliber
It's been months since you last whispered in my ear
About how much you hated Serbs but you couldn't leave out of fear
Going to drop the mic
Challenge me if you'd like

DeletedUser17088

hey lets not stop the conversation before it should end
taras is low on topics, its a dying trend
the forums are boring me beyond belief
I have to drop into abdera for some relief
so lets carry on talking about spam and dirty tricks
after all, we are MEN with massive ego's

DeletedUser

Appreciate the reply Jack
To you, a friend, I can't talk smack
These forums needs more charismatic posts
Just like Serb noobs need to be put in their place with a good ole roast
Shout out to The Big Bad- Player of the year
Envenom's own- Tip of the spear

DeletedUser

absolutely agree with that. its the best way to conquest a city when you find your opponent off line. however you must admit that the best fights are when your opponents are online and you have to make ops for conquest. but spamming attacks and spells all day and night its a totaly different thing. you want to break your opponents nerves and make him close the phone. but you must understand that someone who is so focused to the game in order to use app, wont close his phone easily. you just make him angrier and more dedicated. good thing is that the majority of the serb players know that this is no fair game and refuse to participate. however there is a small group of cowards who follow like sheeps unquestionably the orders of useless leaders. and its even more rediculous the fact that this immoral ways of fighting are been used by an alliance of 175 members and 58 M points against an alliance of 15 members and 5 M points. its like having a fight between David and Goliath and in addition have Davids hands tied. where is the honour in that?

I was in a similar situation some time ago against combined BZC and Serbs....and what honour you talk about?Not only you and other guys keept attacking me non stop ALL vs. 1 but you also took the one city from me when I let you know I wouldn't be online due to RL.After that you probably made sure your friends could win smth from that situation and let them know I was off,I was forced to snipe their CS from app.
I know how sissies some of serbs are but you are not better than them if we talk about honour in game.

DeletedUser41715

I was in a similar situation some time ago against combined BZC and Serbs....and what honour you talk about?Not only you and other guys keept attacking me non stop ALL vs. 1 but you also took the one city from me when I let you know I wouldn't be online due to RL.After that you probably made sure your friends could win smth from that situation and let them know I was off,I was forced to snipe their CS from app.
I know how sissies some of serbs are but you are not better than them if we talk about honour in game.

what are you talking about? when did we spam you? when did you said that you ll be off because of RL and we took advantage of it? are you drunk?

P.S. i think people confuse what spamming is. we have not to attack at all in order not to be called spammers? we all know the difference between masive attacks in order to clear someone that we found off line and between attacks in order to keep someone awake. the 2nd is unfair. why people have replaced ops with spamming?