Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

You had never rimmed me. We never played in same ocean. Well then I apologize. Someone did gave me a negative repute calling me loser with your name beside it

DeletedUser41715

You had never rimmed me. We never played in same ocean. Well then I apologize. Someone did gave me a negative repute calling me loser with your name beside it

thats pathetic. i can understand that some people dont have the balls to support their opinion. but using another name for it, is too much

DeletedUser

Oh quit your whining Xing
Who knew a derep could cause such a sting
There's no room for a grouch on these forums that doesn't even play here
Lighten up or do what you did in game and disappear
And don't think I forgot about that other jabroni
The Serb who thinks he is as saucy as a fresh bowl of macaroni
Of course I am talking about Harvey
The 'beloved' leader of only the least cohesive in game Army
Sure spam can leave a clown like you with some combat fatigue
But Harvey why won't you rap against me- Is it because I am out of your league?

DeletedUser41715

Must be Harvey or someone who hates you

harvey loves me. i am his best friend. thats why he gives me all these cities from his alliance. do you think that i conquer them? no. its internals. bythe way i also had a negative reputation saying ''loser'' and signed by you. who that might be?

DeletedUser47690

no1 gives a damn about u takin citites at this point, its summer and people dont like being complete nerds spending time in front of pc on 40+
anyways we will win this easy, but the funny thing is i see how hard u try even reply to every1s posts in here
overall u must have a great life ((:)

DeletedUser

HAHAHA this cats thinks the key to winning
Is a significant dose of simming
To make fun of you is not hard
With each post you make you lower your guard
Your excuses make it clear you can't stand the heat
But after all you just don't get my toughness I'm from the street
So next time when you openly say you don't care about losing a city
HarveySpecter realize what you said once again wasn't witty

DeletedUser10962

no1 gives a damn about u takin citites at this point, its summer and people dont like being complete nerds spending time in front of pc on 40+
anyways we will win this easy, but the funny thing is i see how hard u try even reply to every1s posts in here
overall u must have a great life ((:)

Really then why do people still try to break sieges? I've always hated that last line of defence. Every player seems to think they play the perfect amount, anyone playing less/worse is a noob and useless. Anyone playing more/better is sad and doesn't have a real life. I don't mind the back and forth but that's just weak and the resort of a lot of people. Sure everyone plays the game a different way, some like to play a lot some casual. Just a shame that so often the response to getting beat on in the game is well you have no life.

DeletedUser

Your rap stinks. What are you? A defensive turtle sending long term LTS?

DeletedUser

Resorting to saying general statements like you stink!
Oh man that insult sure pushes me beyond the brink
148 in points- 11 in DBP- 118 in ABP- 105 enemy CS killed sure makes me a turtle
Your disses don't take much to hurtle
You really need to work on your subject matter
But regardless the result will still be me owning you on here causing a splatter

DeletedUser

I personally messaged the whole lot of Srbija alliance. Only 33 are supportive of their leader Moonwalker72n and Harvey Specter. In that 33 only 8 are supportive on Harvey. So, Please quit the game before you disgrace yourself

DeletedUser50690

I personally messaged the whole lot of Srbija alliance. Only 33 are supportive of their leader Moonwalker72n and Harvey Specter. In that 33 only 8 are supportive on Harvey. So, Please quit the game before you disgrace yourself

Who are the 8 horsemen?

Noz The Greek

Phrourach

pfft - not received a pm from you nor have many in our crew.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Resorting to saying general statements like you stink!
Oh man that insult sure pushes me beyond the brink
148 in points- 11 in DBP- 118 in ABP- 105 enemy CS killed sure makes me a turtle
Your disses don't take much to hurtle
You really need to work on your subject matter
But regardless the result will still be me owning you on here causing a splatter

^^ Winner of the worst poet ever award" goes to.............

...and what does hurtle mean?

DeletedUser50502

This thread went quiet, haven't been on here much really, but I'm on the world. Just a little 5k player taking on 300k point players at the moment, none of them are very good...just sim some more and maybe you'll get a little better. Anyway, anybody want to talk with me?

DeletedUser10962

For all the accusations he threw around has anyone tried attacking or supporting Mr Vazgel recently...... Methinks he did protest too much

DeletedUser

I see I am popular here. No need, I am a modest person.
Yes, I got punished. Reason: the guy got into trouble (hospital) and asked me to check on him.
I violated this rule and checked him. I took a risk, i will pay for it.

My alliance and all allies was informed at once.
If anyone is more interested, i can provide screen shots. But i don't think i am a very important, and still get too much attention.