Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser17088

thoroughly enjoyed seeing serbs fail this week, and the drama behind it is nice. shocked that it hasn't spilled onto the external forum, as it is probably the most interesting thing to happen to taras since..........well its the most interesting thing in this boring world

DeletedUser43485

Good point, I would've liked to see some trash on Harvey's head around here as well.

There's a special place for people like that in the world, and it's besides, or alternatively in the dumpsters.

DeletedUser

Just cant imagine why it got so quite on taras, maybe because envenom, despite using spy to sabotage ww of serbs, showed that in the end that is all they were capable of? I say this because serbs are about to win it with even the wonders, is funny how envenom is all out when they think they are in the lead, but as soon as they realize they lost, instead of having fun playing they decide to leave the server in mass exodus, now that new world came out and they have lost, I don't see many in envenom staying till the end of the server?

DeletedUser49204

Lol.
People actually think anabolic was a spy.
You withwdrew when we were threatened not to be given the spots you promised
And that thing where you know one of your founders tell our founder to kill himself...
Hummmmmmmmmmm maybe that had something to do with our withdrawal

And for vemon attacking there siege, hummm maybe they want you not being able to build a wonder because we had a city there?

Vemon players quite just like 90% of the world because it was dead and we have better things to spend our time doing.

Like beating breaking news up.

DeletedUser39113

No, not anabolic

Lol.
People actually think anabolic was a spy.
You withwdrew when we were threatened not to be given the spots you promised
And that thing where you know one of your founders tell our founder to kill himself...
Hummmmmmmmmmm maybe that had something to do with our withdrawal

And for vemon attacking there siege, hummm maybe they want you not being able to build a wonder because we had a city there?

Vemon players quite just like 90% of the world because it was as dead and we have better things to spend our time doing.

Like beating breaking news up.

No Anabolic was not the spy but there was a spy, Not that it matters he left, ghosted believing he done his job. In 24 hours Serbia Splash will have the 7 wonders and that will be the end of that. Spies, traitors, idiots, that have made Taras something less of a game, it will be over and good riddance to a bad world. But congratulations to the players of Serbia Splash who never gave up and stuck together.

DeletedUser51950

SS would have won this world a long time ago so SS deserve it really

DeletedUser

Guys, just let it go.

At the end of the world I was going to put some interesting facts and screenshots.
But now it's all just a water under the bridge. :)

DeletedUser10962

I ghosted my dj account after a long VM played for a bit after I came back but not at a level i was before as I'm sure many noticed.

A few things this server has more than any other showed how terrible the endgame is:

Building wonders is no way to determine the most dominant alliance it's rubbish we all know it.
EV won the world in no small part to anabolic leaving - I maintain without that it would have come down to the last wonder but no-one else will believe me.
Serbs got the master award - because a bunch of EV were not overly nice to the EV founder. So he sabotaged them. Ironically the ppl who were upset with anabolic for shafting serbs were happy to receive the award for mik ending the EV wonders.

For what it's worth no-one here deserved the master award. Call me old fashioned and if you really want I can try and login to the skype account and find out when I said it but I said after we won the world I was done. The master crown or whatever it is award shouldn't have applied here.

To me the master award is for an ally that dominates the server. The only ally in Taras that could apply to is BZC. They wrecked everyone in their way. To suggest EV or Serbs or SSwere ever truely dominant and deserved that award is nonsense in my opinion.

However this I will say the serbs contingent staye together better and longer than I thought they would so in my mind would deserve a runner up award for the world for their efforts