Allied Nations Ocean 54

DeletedUser

A new Alliance has started in Ocean 54.

The name of the alliance says it all. We are a council. Each member has an equal say, an equal vote.

The main goal is to become a power in ocean 54. Each person is able to do as they want. Conquer/attack/colonize empty islands.

Joining this alliance will beneficial to the following types of people.
- New players
- Players who don't play every second of the day

What the guild won't become. an alliance built around a military structure with ocean commanders yelling at you to attack this city with your entire force...

This alliance is what OFA (One For All) started off as before it became a power hungry "Mass Recruiter".

Send me a in-game message if you would like to join Allied Nations, Ocean 54 only.

~(D)Darkarius
Head-Chairman

DeletedUser

Funny, If that's how OFA started, then how do you propose to keep yourself's from going that way (and it has been proven OFA AREN'T an MRA)

DeletedUser

Without rancour or pre-judgement, I offer the following opinion:

Playing this game by committee is not an option that will lead to a successful outcome. Nonetheless I wish you luck.

DeletedUser

Before you read the monologue below. Know that the ramble is full of bad grammar and punctuation.

Anyways enjoy my ramble.

Well It's quite simple how OFA... slid off the deep end. OFA merged with 2 alliances in particular... But to remember there names would hurt my head way to much. OFA had a policy when it came to mergers "if you us we will give you all the the same ranks as you had". So the leaders in these alliances fought Omegahellstorm(The Founder of the alliance) for control.. Each leader giving commands one demanding a military one wanting to get rid of all the "Weak links" and one wanting to change the name. The leader of Dominion or what ever it was called threatened to disband. in house fighting began. Omega, went on holiday causing the other leader to get control. Forcing us down a military aspect, a lot of OFA players (deemed not following the rules) were actually attacked and conquered. I left just as the alliance began the war against Mad Melons.

~Darkarius.

DeletedUser

Sparkz I would consider offering everyone a ticket into OFA a MRA.. they had 4 recruiters who's only job was to invite large quantity of people and offer any alliance a merger into OFA... I don't know if they still do this but that's what they did.

DeletedUser

This post is long since dead >.> I am a member of VRoK. -.-'

DeletedUser

I do not think we "own" 54, we just populate the most towns, nothing more. Let's get the combined cultures working first. I doubt we will hold the #1 alliance based upon points. We still have more dead wood to get rid of. More of the people that did not participate in our last war, people who would sneak off and take ghost towns instead of fight. I know who you are. You can go drag down another alliance. We are a long way from "owning" anything.

DeletedUser

Srains, I think the expression of "owning" can be used when one alliance holds more cities than any other alliance combined in the same ocean -.- and you do not know who i am, I saw you for the first time a few days ago.

DeletedUser11965

Srains, I think the expression of "owning" can be used when one alliance holds more cities than any other alliance combined in the same ocean -.- and you do not know who i am, I saw you for the first time a few days ago.

exactly what i mean xD

DeletedUser

Greetings all, I was trying to see how to get around on here finally.. and low and behold there is nobody here.. their is still life in Kappa, I am here to prove it.. Hagger

DeletedUser

Do not talk, or you will be shot. Shhh

Post in the Ghost of Kappa though lol