Allowed Scripts ?

DeletedUser20415

Can we get an Updated list of the allowed scripts that we can use ?

DeletedUser

We are working on creating an updated approved scripts list. It may take a couple weeks until it is actually made.

DeletedUser20415

okay I contact sir loing and still no answer .... so please can some one give me an answer ?? I am not asking much !

DeletedUser23986

You are asking tooo much. A demand for approved list has always been there. I bet you it will be around a month before you get one.

However, any script which provides functions similar to any of premium, will be banned. So if you are using one, stop its use, and draft a support request asking about the specific script.

DeletedUser20415

well I was using one that do not replace any premium feature, then we got questions about wheter it is allowed or no. So I contact the support they told me any script not in the allowed list is forbidden. So they give me a link but the link was dated 1 year ago. So that is why I need an updated one.

DeletedUser

Guys ~

Tanuki has already answered your questions regarding the list of approved scripts.

Until the new list is made the only approved scripts are those listed on the approved scripts thread.

If your script isn't on that thread I'd suggest not using it. ;)

~ Lane

DeletedUser23986

What about scripts in the chrome store? I expect they are legally fair to use?

DeletedUser

As in life...knowledge = power.
People 'in the know' will do all they can to keep that power. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser20415

so all we can do is try the script of we got banned that mean it is not allowed ? com on where is the logic in that ?

DeletedUser

yeah lol... any script you use which isn't on the list of allowed scripts could and probably would result in a ban, because basically using something which isn't allowed in the game is cheating.. i think that's perfectly reasonable, if you have found a script that isn't on the list don't use it :)
as suggested above you could send a ticket in asking for the script to be reviewed, there's a good reason for this guys it's so that no player gets an unfair advantage over other players :)
we all know the mods are pretty busy and the longer they have to keep replying to people complaining about the list then the longer it'll take to get done, patience is a virtue

DeletedUser23986

whiskeydelta, i don't think the mods have the power to allow a script! So their posting here won't matter. It must the coma or co-comas or product manager, who has the powers.

What i hate is the list is so old.

Admiral Naji , can you pm me which script are you talking about?

DeletedUser

whiskeydelta, i don't think the mods have the power to allow a script!

This is indeed correct.

You've been told about an upcoming list. Wait for that, then when it is released ask your questions. I'm sure the thread will be monitored very closely for your questions.

DeletedUser20415

I made a thread for the script in allowed script forum, waiting for moderators accept for the thread to be visible

DeletedUser

Mods can't allow a script, it has to be verified by higher ups.