Allowed scripts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

why is grepoalarm forbidden? seems like a useful tool for when you're working or doing something else

If the script would only play sound for:

• Troops comming back from looting
  • Troops Looting (farming villages)
  • Troops Strenghtening
  • Troops Comming back from Strenghtening

Would the script be accepted?

if the farmer farms for u...i have wasted a lot of time..farming...lol

I does not farm for you, if only helps calculating the right amount of troops to be sent on the given action.

DeletedUser2413

As for the script that allows calculation of troops for a certain action it does exist... and even better yet it is on the list of approved scripts for the server. GrepoFarmer (there is a slight alteration that needs to be made instructions here... or use this dupe with the edit made)

DeletedUser

As for the script that allows calculation of troops for a certain action it does exist... and even better yet it is on the list of approved scripts for the server. GrepoFarmer (there is a slight alteration that needs to be made instructions here... or use this dupe with the edit made)

the script has been fixed with the addressed issue, you can download the new version here GrepoFarmer though it should ask you to update itself, havent tried that yet.

DeletedUser2413

Bahaha... I totally didn't realize who I was talking to on the subject! ;) Maybe it would have helped if I read the rest of the thread prior to posting... lolz

DeletedUser2413

It's really sad when I see posts/threads like these go unanswered and neglected by the moderation team.... I understand that there is little/no contact between the forum mods and the actual dev team.

To be quite honest I'm not entirely sure how many of the in-game mods follow the forums, etc. or whom is in charge of the rules behind the game and which scripts get accepted? The last time I checked the Hierarchy/Structure thread had been edited by Hefty so you couldn't see what was written.

The usage of userscripts IMHO would greatly benefit and foster 'COMMUNITY' within Grepolis.... Nobody here can deny that the internet was founded on the prospect of sharing information. Starting with universities; the community eventually evolving and continuing to grow much more vast. It has always been a place where people feed ideas into one great collective mind, allowing us to better ourselves as individuals.

This type of community. One with members that have an ambition to help, where the leaders promoting & challenge the minds of those that would like to contribute rather than thwart them.... That would be one of which I would rather be a part of than the one I have seen Grepolis become.... One of spamming and flaming new members who have come just to ask a simple question. The German server forums are amazing.

As well the usage of these javascripts allow Grepolis to become a better game, and innogames to essentially get free innovations and ideas that are ready/close to be released.

You know there might even be someone willing to take up the job of testing to see if they are malicious, or replace any premie feature(s) if the regular team feels too overwhelmed. :p

DeletedUser

Very well said Zabbi, I know what you mean :(

No matter what the *censored by HeftySmurf* mods say I will now go around using any scripts that I like. With the good scripts (like Faarks grepolis tools and grepoints) the devs could just add the scripts into the game quickly as they wouldn't need to program it themselves. I will probably make a thread somewhere about the scripts I think they should use.

DeletedUser2638

so which scripts are allowed, coz its hard to add any to the game when i dont know which are forbidden and which is allowed to be used,

or since there is no list, does that mean all are allowed ???

DeletedUser

so which scripts are allowed, coz its hard to add any to the game when i dont know which are forbidden and which is allowed to be used,

or since there is no list, does that mean all are allowed ???
Not all are permitted

DeletedUser2795

There are scripts called 'not all'? anyway,s he wants a list, not an answer

DeletedUser

Perhaps a full list of scripts thread stickied would be enough?, personally I haven't actually seen any proper scripts that have been approved but i haven't been playing for awhile and don't use them. I would however see the advantage of having one thread which clears everything up.

DeletedUser2795

that is what this thread used to be, but they deleted the list :(

DeletedUser

Why can't they make one again, then? Not many people know which scripts are approved and a simple sticky with a list would clear everything up - if people aren't sure if a script is allowed, they won't use it, which defeats the purpose of having a script!

DeletedUser2413

Not all scripts are allowed yadda yadda... Well let me tell you a little known secret.

THEY HAVE KNOW WAY OF KNOWING! Do what you will

Inno hasn't shown us that they care, why should we Hehe

DeletedUser

They actually can tell if you are using scripts and what they do.

On TribalWars a while back there was a script which gave you easy access to the buildings kinda like the Admin bar here in Grepolis, so I thought "Oh yea mad, I'll use this" but then BAM, ban because it was an imitation of a premium benefit you could buy or something.

Good thing I actually care about Grepolis and pay for it lol, TribalWars has lost its touch, as personally, I find Grepolis to be far superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.