Allowed scripts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2413

Hooray the day has come! What more of a wicked birthday gift could the mods give me... some 'free' gold!?... or they could add this one to the list EN - Faarks Grepolis Tools [re-translated]... Pretty pleezz, just for me! XD

It's uber awesome and only includes things that the game should already be awesome enough to do on it's own!

DeletedUser2413

Questions need not need be asked (he's a mod which I believe is misspelled should be a G instead of that M), this is time for rejoicing not pestering... My question must be answered first, back of the line bub! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sexy time! im coming out of vacation mode because of this

DeletedUser5

The links are not clickable, as it is an image...

Just to add as well, The Greasemonkey scripts that are listed are allowed to be used.

Also, anyone that is found to be using any of the scripts that are listed as Forbidden will be banned from playing Grepolis.

DeletedUser

I can't get the last one, the diplomacy script to work. It's running and I can set the colors for alliances and players in settings, but the map doesn't actually highlight the set alliances/players in any color. If anyone gets it to work, please let me know!

DeletedUser2413

Eclipse I have talked to the nice German fellow Tonda that wrote that and his response was this...
Tonda said:
"this script uses the player, alliance and town datas from grepolis which are saved in my database.
I only saved the german servers in the db, so the english ones dont work. Maybe one day i’ll make it for english servers too"
So maybe if we both pester him politely maybe we can get him to put the English servers into his database for us! :D

DeletedUser

Eclipse I have talked to the nice German fellow Tonda that wrote that and his response was this...

So maybe if we both pester him politely maybe we can get him to put the English servers into his database for us! :D

Pester him ALOT. :p

DeletedUser

I can't get the last one, the diplomacy script to work. It's running and I can set the colors for alliances and players in settings, but the map doesn't actually highlight the set alliances/players in any color. If anyone gets it to work, please let me know!

I have been asking every one in my alliance to help me to get the 'diplomate' script to work. No success so far :(. I add the alliance names and colors but it never works

Some body help me !

DeletedUser

i think its because the script host is down.

userscripts.org

DeletedUser2413

I have been asking every one in my alliance to help me to get the 'diplomate' script to work. No success so far :(. I add the alliance names and colors but it never works

Some body help me !
Hero Man Utd.... please look at and read my first post on this thread!
Zabbi said:
Tonda said:
"this script uses the player, alliance and town datas from grepolis which are saved in my database.
I only saved the german servers in the db, so the english ones dont work. Maybe one day i’ll make it for english servers too"
Since userscripts.org has seemed to fallen I have tracked him down on the German Forums instead, and have inquired about the possibility of getting our servers hosted for his script as well...

This was his response only a few minutes ago...
Tonda said:
Hello Zabbi,

Ill ask a friend, who has the english datas on his server, too, to use his datas. If i can, it would not take long time to change the script working on english worlds, too.

Ill tell you, if he will allow it or not.

Tonda
I'm trying guys!... If Tonda allows me, I'll have that script working for the English servers by the end of the week, you have my promise!

DeletedUser2413

As well if this route does not work out... I know a scripting superstar in my Gamma alliance... yes that would be SFi, and you guys thought we suck! I will have him look at the script if we cannot get his friend to host it for us, and I'm sure he would be able to work some magic, most likely even improve upon it!

DeletedUser

why is grepoalarm forbidden? seems like a useful tool for when you're working or doing something else

DeletedUser

if the farmer farms for u...i have wasted a lot of time..farming...lol

DeletedUser441

May I ask is most of the scripts on userscripts legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.