Ally, War, Disband

DeletedUser

Figured this might get some people talking. Pick which alliance you would want to ally with, war with, or disband. You must use all three choices between the 3 alliances, so no repeats. After you post put 3 new alliances on the board. So here are the first three:

1. The Haze
2. DOwners
3. Ooo The Banksters ooO

DeletedUser

The Haze - war
Downers - ally
Ooo The Banksters ooO - disband

Black Sun / Knights of the Round / Exodus

Is that correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, you were suppose to pick whether you wanted to ally, war, or disband the haze, downers, and banksters and then post 3 alliances for the person below you to post on.

DeletedUser

it's good nobody reads this forum, i feel less embarrassed

DeletedUser22343

The funny thing is... these guys are all pacted with each other and just picking on the lil guys rather then proving whos dominant and fighting each other

DeletedUser

Yeah, but Isn't that how most early alliances that blitz their way to early leads operate? I mean, if they actually fought each other, someone might get conquered!

Oh, and because I have to stay on topic,

Black Sun / Ally
Knights of the Round / Disband
Exodus / War

Servi Liberatuem
Game Kings, et al.
Boku no Pico (teehee)

DeletedUser

Ally Servi Liberatuem
War Game Kings
Disband Boku no Pico(can't find anything about them?)

Reavers/Forgotten Ghosts/Mega Lo Mania

DeletedUser

It's a shame that mind wipe thing from Men in Black isn't real. Anyways trying to get this thread back on topic,

Reavers/Forgotten Ghosts/Mega Lo Mania

DeletedUser

You might get what you wish for akelious......

To bad if you do you will be at war with all three of your choices :D

ROTD-FARM/ Reavers-Ally/ Exodus- Disband

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Arg your suppose to evaluate three alliances the person above you posted, and then list 3 alliances for the person below you, so the list of 3 alliances is consistently changing. This is just another version of the kill, sleep with, marry game we've all played at one point or another.

DeletedUser

1. The Haze - NAP
2. DOwners - Rim
3. Ooo The Banksters ooO - Rim

Can't stand you tree huggers seem to be everywhere on this game. I use the term Super Best Friends out of irony but it seems I have found the definition of it within juktas.

DeletedUser

You might get what you wish for akelious......

To bad if you do you will be at war with all three of your choices :D

ROTD-FARM/ Reavers-Ally/ Exodus- Disband

You sure you can afford to war into another ocean? by the looks of it you Haven't even taken your own yet still sharing it with Super Best Friends alliance. Plus do you even know how to check your academy alliance the leader has taken all his cities on the same island dude. least we put the time and effort in growing our players rather than letting one dude run off to 50k and forget about the noobies.

DeletedUser

People seem to be either totally ignorant of the presence of rules or just happy to not heed them for the sake of taking a sappy swing at us... Both quite promising traits for this world! :)

Back on topic:
ROTD - War, looking forward to see the 'Rise' to transform into 'Plummet'
Dragon Force - Disband, enough with the ridiculous, hyperactive and annoying power metal
Phoenix - No experience with these guys yet, so I will take a NAP.

Next up: MU / Game Kings / Forgotten Ghosts

DeletedUser

ROTD - War, looking forward to see the 'Rise' to transform into 'Plummet'

Got to give you props to you on that one it was funny. I will rename your City Funny man when I take it. :p