Ally, War, Disband

DeletedUser

sorry this seems to be a bit funner then the original post lol.... Pendered dont be bitter because you handed out BP christmas presents to half of us today on your pathetic siege attempt on a player deep in your own ocean.....

If you mean not controling our ocean because HAZE players are in it then yes you are correct we dont control our ocean but then again we consider them nothing less than DOwners

I dont think you need to worry about my academy or the players in it and I am sure when the time comes you will see that, However lets not talk about academies as we have about 10 attacks of full land nukes on slow transports accompanied by either no LS at all, but kudos to the one guy who did send one BIreme lol....

Trolls no worries bud at the speed Pendered is going to lose his cities hell have plenty more he can rename once he resorts to colonising at the end of his ocean like THRACE and Exodus members have done :D

I think I can say it is time for us to draw up a PnP and get things moving so we can stop all this talk, Stay tuned Juktas might be #2 vs #4 very soon

DeletedUser

I think I can say it is time for us to draw up a PnP and get things moving so we can stop all this talk, Stay tuned Juktas might be #2 vs #4 very soon

And it's not even my birthday!

Let me make sure I've got all those hilarious screen-shots of supposedly Elite players friendly-firing their own colony ships uploaded for easy access...I'm finally going to have a use for them!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22343

more like #1 #2 #3 vrs #4... lames, this is a war game not facebook were we see how many friends we can make...

DeletedUser

more like #1 #2 #3 vrs #4... lames, this is a war game not facebook were we see how many friends we can make...

Oh come on... You sound like you're throwing down the lance before the joust, no fun at all...:(

DeletedUser

lol...The banksters will not be partkaing in this war..I assure you it will be a 1 on 1....Downers vs ROTD

Last I checked it was ROTD attacking bankster members as well not the other way around...Should I add horribly into that sentence as well lol

DeletedUser22343

And last time I checked... you and julio got alot of DBP for that, sounds like your working together

DeletedUser

Oh 4 sure we did....We naturally will protect our allies in any way we can....TBH I think the whole alliance of yours could have attacked him and you would have not gotten past the BI's that julio and I had there...lol

Now Deus I am not patting us on the back, but rather patting them on the rear :D

DeletedUser22343

There for its not 1 on 1 is it.. besides the fact you talk like were at war.. far as im concerned there is a NAP in place which we've upheld our end while its you that are recruiting our refugees in our ocean from the alliances were warring. Not very nice considering you were mad about 1 or 2 cities in 55 which were movements to the south like we agreed in the NAP stipulations

DeletedUser2663

Keep on topic. If you want to discuss the alliances themselves do so in another thread.

Next person here is your three to use.

Rise of the Dragon, Reavers, Black Sun

DeletedUser

well now that we have to behave......

ROTD...FARM :D/ Reavers...Ally/ Black WHO...Disband

Okay...Forgotten Ghost/ Dragon ALliance/ game kings

DeletedUser

Ouch you don't know who we are :(. I'm just going to weep quietly in the corner now. Or wait...do you think we are an alliance of 1960s English rock stars who enjoy wearing black clothing? Or maybe a collection of people who appreciate the Who, while listening in the dark, when it is pitch black outside? Wait maybe you think we work for the world health organization in Africa? I just don't know what you mean!!!!

Ally-Forgotten Ghosts-A shared forum would bound to have a few funny posts, at least from what I've seen on here
War-Game Kings-At least are close enough to actually do something with.
Disband- Dragon Alliance I guess?

Servi Liberatem/Lakedaimonia/Game Kings

Remember this is a joke thread, nobody get to worked up about it.

DeletedUser

Well, anyone who listens to The Who is alright in my book!

Servi Liberatem/ war (and if they keep letting their Ex-Pandora's refugees attack a player of mine, that might become a reality)
Lakedaimonia/ Ally (Seem like a good bunch from what I know of them)
Game Kings/ Disband (Just because I know Vandalgyon could use a vacation!)

Black Venom / F.E.A.R. / Wild Card

DeletedUser

Black Venom - dunno who they are, i guess war
F.E.A.R. - disband (aren't they already disbanded?)
Wild Card - ally (boy, do I need friends)

Reborn/ DFA / RotD

DeletedUser

REBORN--ally
DFA-disband
ROTD-N.A.P

Pericles/Black SUn/Divine Intervention