Ally, War, Disband

DeletedUser

ill try and break the awkward break in activity lol
ally polar bears cuz im pb2
disband spqr
war expendables just because i wanted to disband spqr lol

my three will be, the polar bears II, illuminatus, and ministry of silly walks

DeletedUser31852

Merry Christmas to you, cheater of death and everyone else!

Ok first if Hades Confederacy is an MRA they are horrible at inviting people than. Also they aren't allies with the illum at all.
I never said they were an MRA, check again "they are with big MRA->Illum" Illum is the MRA obviously if you can read well ;p
I dont know anything about halo or stuff, but I talked with one of the leaders and he simply told me they sunk 3 CS's of Illum... even if they lost cities this is a great achievement.

Returning to the game:
I would pact with Ministry of Silly walks (academy of n1 alliance- wouldnt want to mess with them)
I would disband Illuminatus... just bcoz I dont like them as a big MRA (even thouggh I will admit they are not terrible)
I would go to war with PB2, bcoz they are the last one left ;p

My three will be: Shadow guards, DRM and NOOBS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30281

Ally with SG
Disband DRM so I can get some easy BP.
War with NOOBS because they suck, and I love sending 48 hour CSes.

My 3 are WinterStyx (who?), SPQR (who?) the Byzantine Empire.

(beef between Western and Eastern Roman Empire)

DeletedUser

Ally with SG
Disband DRM so I can get some easy BP.
War with NOOBS because they suck, and I love sending 48 hour CSes.

My 3 are WinterStyx (who?), SPQR (who?) the Byzantine Empire.
(beef between Western and Eastern Roman Empire)

BE - ally, I like they fight kittens
WinterStyx - war. As self employed, I don't like accountants as much as taxman. And also first time in Top 10, I would test them
SPQR - disband. Nothing really special about them and very low abp and also they've topped Illu with number of branches

my 3
The Last Knights
Rotten Tomatoes
Northern Predators

DeletedUser31852

Ok, i'll come back here ;p
Disband RT- really a threat I believe, they are too good and growing (some old enemies there...)
Pact with NP, old friends, leader is awesome player... really respect him, he gave me advice when I was still founder of myt ally.
War with the last Knights... they used to be number 1 and are in decline... easy picking (BP and cities)

My three will be less known and not yet used allys...

Valor (Great alliance, one of top alliance of victor of epsilon I believe, all very experienced, premade...)
Chaos (3 big members... 200k average per player)
Belegud (before illum, only fighters to NOOBS, I heard they got owned... but are still here...)

DeletedUser33530

They did get owned and they still are getting owned. And sorry I read wrong back up there.

DeletedUser33530

Ally belegud ( I'm already allies with them)
Dissolve valor (I " think" they are good and I wouldn't want to fight them)
War chaos (I have a feeling that their defense is chaos)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
My three will be less known and not yet used allys...

Valor (Great alliance, one of top alliance of victor of epsilon I believe, all very experienced, premade...)

Valor are from Eta, they're all my old friends. I would love to see how they're doing but I am not playing Actium, good luck to them and definitely good luck to my brother P1mono! Sorry for going of-topic :p

DeletedUser

War with Valor - brilliant players. Played amongst them on Knossos.

Pact with Chaos - little teams make for killers.

Disband Belegud - have an awful name.

Mah 3: Byz Empire, Clockmare, Noobs

DeletedUser33530

Disband clockmare (they are still pretty strong but I think they will be gone soon)
War byz empire (if I have a pact with the noobs I could beat them)
Pact noobs ( I say they are the best that this world has to offer right now)

DeletedUser21418

Sorry to say but pachts whit NOOBS will newer happen, its a weak way to play the game, if you cnat stand your ground whit a alli limmet of 50 go play sims

DeletedUser

Kraniet
tbh 50 alliance limit is bit harsh
people have RL issues and quit the game etc.. you have to have some recruitment, unless you're bunch of hard core players. that came from another server

ofc not being MRA, but to live 15-18 months requires bit of recruitment .. otherwise you'll die (unless you harcore blablabla, see above)

DeletedUser20688

I can confirm the Clocks won't disbanded unless Richard melts down and deletes Grepolis

DeletedUser

I can confirm the Clocks won't disbanded unless Richard melts down and deletes Grepolis

Of course not, they will just keep simming and invite who they can to keep a decent rank.

And that will probably launch the next wave of attacks... But in all fairness I have to mention that BE, the almighty top alliance, seems to have their biggest enemy in Lone Wolf.

DeletedUser

pact with all 3 of them + polar bears. Kill all mra together and then fight till the sunset of Actium :-D

pacting all options in ally, war, disband game.. hey why not lol SUPER MRA KILLER PACT!! btw according to you signature my birthday is 3 days after yours... just sayin XD

DeletedUser

*Bump*

Current options are: Byzantine Empire, Clockmare and NOOBS. :)

DeletedUser

Ally - Clockmare
War - NOOBS
Disband - Byzantine Empire

Shadow Guards
Rotten Tomatoes
War Dragons