Ally, War, Disband

DeletedUser

This is a simple game I found on Tribal Wars, many moons ago.

The idea is that you state whether you'd ally, war or disband the 3 alliances left by the last person. You must use all three options - no hugging. ;) Then leave 3 alliances of your choice for the next person.

Geddit? I'll start with the top 3, since I'm so creative. :p

Cute Fluffy Kittens
Clockmare
Byzantine Empire

DeletedUser31852

I would ally clockmare,
have war with Byzantine Empire (apparently Mythic were not that good other than in points...)
and would disband CFK, as I believe that the rightful first place should go to CM (*even tho im at war with them officially, so don't tell my chiefs ;p)
The alliances I would offer are:

Dragon confederation, VALOR and The Executioners.
I know members in all thre alliance (sorry, they are smaller alliances but I can think of some at least without going on stats or ranking ;p)

DeletedUser20688

I am already allied with BE
War with CFK
Disbanded Clocks as I can click that button at any time :p

DeletedUser

Apparently Corey didn't get the concept of the game lol :))))

@IDK hard to choose
DC ally
Valor - war
The executioner - disband

My list
NOOBS
illuminati
Drm

DeletedUser31852

Defenetely pact with noobs,
Would disband illuminati
War with drm... I kinda like war with them anyways ...

DeletedUser31852

Oops sorry forgot, my alliances are:
Warmongers ( have no clue they are...)
Rotten tomatoes
The last knights

DeletedUser

Pact with the Last Knights
War with RT
and Disband Warmongers

Mine are Northern Predators, Sinners Forgiveness, and Dragon Confederation.

DeletedUser31852

Ok, tbh I would
Pact with Sinners Forgiveness
War with Northern Predators
and
Disband Dragon Confederation
(No hard feelings guys...)
But this one was hard. Lets do one that will be sort of hard:

Halo
Illuminati
and
Illuminaten

DeletedUser33530

Halo- War
Illuminati-ally
Illuminati-Disband

would love to just disband halo but war with one of the illum ya no way and why did you pick halo they arent even that strong the illum or noobs or belegud or this small alliance right next to me the DNA SLangers could kill them

DeletedUser33530

I got a new one

Hades Confederacy
Halo
DNA Slangers

(they are all mini alliance fighting for control of southwest 57

DeletedUser31852

Sorry, I will do nulaks and Cheaters
Nulak:
I would pact SG, beaucse they are all very nice, helpful and fun!
I would war DRM, because going to war with them means good bp and not too hard cities (am at war with them)
I would also disband CM... Just because I believe they are too good ;p (even though they now are third!!)

Cheater:
Pact halo (talked to leader, getting to know him and they seem good)
Disband Hades Confed (they are with big MRA-> Illum, simply resting behind big ally)
War DNA slangers (don't know them, but seem good)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31852

Kraniet... you need to say what you think about the ones in comment b4 yours

DeletedUser21418

nop its was simply a statment, that said i dont take it serius, and that Moderaters shut moderate and not traying to run the forum

DeletedUser33530

Sorry, I will do nulaks and Cheaters
Nulak:
I would pact SG, beaucse they are all very nice, helpful and fun!
I would war DRM, because going to war with them means good bp and not too hard cities (am at war with them)
I would also disband CM... Just because I believe they are too good ;p (even though they now are third!!)

Cheater:
Pact halo (talked to leader, getting to know him and they seem good)
Disband Hades Confed (they are with big MRA-> Illum, simply resting behind big ally)
War DNA slangers (don't know them, but seem good)

Ok first if Hades Confederacy is an MRA they are horrible at inviting people than. Also they aren't allies with the illum at all.
Second Halo was formed by a bunch of a guys who got mad at the leader of Hades Confederacy cause he deleted one of there posts about using skype and they turned that into that he was a noobs spy trying to bring them down. Also Halo if anything is mass recruiting everyone the see all the way down to 175 point players.
Third screw those leaders of halo they also left because he apparently the Confed leader didnt give them any power in the alliance when the founder of halo jayshack was his most trusted member.
O and halo is such an MRA that in a day the leader of hades confed was able to get 5 spies in the alliances all of them lower than 700 points when they joined