Ally, War, Disband

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Nope. I don't play here. I just tried to annoy pushty. :D
But please, do tell me about the history. :D

I don't know the FULL history of Edessa. But what I know is this. Long story short...

Hades Angels used to be the top dog in Edessa, however they were not at war with any of the top 12 alliances, if they were, they only had skirmishes. They were a very aggressive but hardly defensive alliance. THON (The Horns Of Niflheim) was formed by Geminius. They slowly worked there way up in the south-east. The Rim team also were another top alliance, fighting pretty much anything, they knew how to attack and defend. THON & TRT both worked together to eliminate the top dog HA from Edessa, it didn't take long. After that they went after them remnants in Metal Mulisha and UNITED MILITIA, but these 2 alliances soon fell apart to the relentless assault. Soon after, whatever was left of the former HA, mainly left for Greek Terror or Thug Life. THON and it's allies soon followed them and struck. TL merged itself into HARPOON who to this day is very quiet but I believe they will be at war with THON and TRT soon. GT has been fighting both THON & TRT for a while now, well TRT for a very long time. This war still goes on now. TRT is securing the core, while THON advances to the core to eliminate any who stand in there way except there friends in TRT, this could change with TRT but I doubt it. Soon I believe there will be a massive coalition against both THON and TRT, I expect HARPOON to lead it just to heat things up.

Long story short sort off... Lol. Anyway let's revive this, I'll start with 3;

THON
TRT
HARPOON

The top 3 just to make it that spicy :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'ma fill in some gaps... TRT was at war with the POONS at the beginning of the world. It was a nice war, but it ended and concluded into a NAP, as we both had plenty other enemies to kill. Just recently, the POONS murdered Under Current. (nice job, btw) As what my ally JNC says about the TRT-GT war - I haven't really seen it. :p I mean, yeah, they had 1 notable OP on one of our players, and we did took a number of cities from them, and yes they are tagged red...but that is hardly a war, imo. A war was with HA, or MM, against whom we had numerous organized OPs, which we executed nicely. 1-2 OPs against an alliance is no war imo, it's just a... little slap in the face. :p

As far as diplomatic relations between tha POONS & GT go - I don't where they stand, but I hope they are not allies. :p

I will let someone else answer JNC's question regardin who they want ally/war/disband, as I can't really decide. I mean, for ally I would clearly choose my own alliance, but as far as the rest goes...idk... I like the POONS...I like THON...so I'ma just let time decide on that. lol

DeletedUser19042

Ok. Looks pretty intresting. Now get these active again.

THON
TRT
HARPOON

DeletedUser

Thon
TRT
and I think it will come down to Harpoon making the mistake HA did,a small fight might be the bell tolling. But I also have heard they have decent possible future allies,time will tell on this one

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Ally: Warriors of Eta - There my homies!
Disband: Misfits of Hades
War: Invictus

Next 3;

The Rim Jobs
Ark Angels
Asgard