Ally, War or Disband

DeletedUser42043

dogs of war (ally makes sense, strategical)
super best friends (disband because there furthest away)
wolfpack (fight because there last on the list)

something we havent had
Oblivion
Psychos
SoulReapers

Oblivion - Disband (BP is terrible. Their top guy has 22 cities, but only 37k ABP, total BP of 63k.. not looking good at all. either they don't have any enemies down there, or.. idk what they're doing. Disband.)

Psychos - Ally (Respectable roster, ok BP. Some of their guys are doing a lot of fighting. Plus their placement is close to me geographically and I've always liked crazy ppl: Therefore, ally w/ psychos)

Soulreapers - War (caught between Oblivion and psychos. I'm not seeing anything too special in their roster.. Unless they're pacted with Psychos or Oblivion, I don't think they'll survive. I'm putting "War" here because I wanted to disband oblivion :p Even if I come down here to where they are, they'd probably be finished by then)
c.jpg

Disclaimer: This is all just from the stats and maps that I've seen. Don't know the situation down there at all, so please don't start yelling at me and hope I didn't offend anybody :D

Next up!

-Ulster (they have a "2nd Battalion")
-WOLFPACK (Yes, that's in all CAPS)
-Super Best Friends (makes me think of Happy Tree Friends.. is that just me, or has anyone else thought of that too? :p )

Here's a map for your convenience:
d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

War - Ulster ... EUKKK!!
Disband - WOLFPACK ... OMG look at my mad skillz, gonna come up with a lame name like WOLFPACK. IN ALL CAPS!!
Ally - Super Bes friends - Want to be Fwends :3

My 3:
SBF
SOD
SA

DeletedUser

War- SoD looked at colonizations... not many top 12's there...
Ally- SA I think they have real potential
Disband - SBF, last one

A Team
BOOM
Sour Apples