Ally, War or Disband

DeletedUser13936

you call that a yelling?

KE - I hate KE,they are bunch of noobs,taking all the players from everywhere,they are amateurs and you will never win the war,I will come north or south or east or west wherever you are I will come and take your cities and I will win you...

I dont really see it that way,just trying to figure out what Klev would say,looool..sorry man,just had 2 beers too much so feeling in the mood...

ha ha yeah :) just don't have a third eta doesn't need more spam :p

DeletedUser

what are you saying HIHI?I dont undrestand what you mean,I will come for your cities,I will win you,you are a looser,victory is owurs...-still in the KLEV role...

DeletedUser

Im sorry for my question but what are you guys saying about me behing my backs ? lol :p

DeletedUser

what are you saying HIHI?I dont undrestand what you mean,I will come for your cities,I will win you,you are a looser,victory is owurs...-still in the KLEV role...

What are you talking about :eek:

DeletedUser13936

oh he's trying to be an actor.

and Valel the trick to dealing with insomnia (i have it to) is to read good book till you get tired.

DeletedUser

nah, the trick to deal with insomnia is to sleep :p
okay what alliances must we rate now? did not get it among all this spamming!

DeletedUser17613

DH - allies - but just WEST wing ... (personal reason and geografical match)
KE - war - because it is inevitable
Varangian Guards - disband - sometimes sending senseless attacks to show their fighting appetite, otherwise not important

CR, DH, Fate

DeletedUser

dh- allies- they have stepped up very well and made a name for themselves. some good players/leaders but happy to be allies.
fate- war- they already are, but the main reason is they are black armada's longest standing slaves and have never been an independent alliance.
CR- disband- speaking on behalf of the entire eta world I guess ;) :D

.....now Rate BA,UoW,Fate

DeletedUser

allies :- UoW one the strongest allaince in the server
disband :- BA think its time they called it a day and spreated into other allainces
war :- Fate cos they close to us and not fully recovered form last

DH, UOW , KA/KE

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Ally: KA/KE - They've been my allies for such a long time and we have the same common goal, destroy team black!

disband: DH, No offence but I would rather fight UoW than see them disband...

War: UoW, will make Eta interesting with the top 2 going at it.

AotF, BA, NWO

DeletedUser

WAR - AOTF - one of the most annoying alliances for me personally,I have no idea what are they up to,what are they doing and who are they fighting with!

Ally -NWO - would be fun to help those guys establish something and give them support and some ideas how to improve.

Disband - BA - Time to say goodbye to BA,whats the point in sticking there if you are not going to recruit anyone!?

well I am not sure but I think those three alliances doesnt have to be from top 12,so I am interested in these three:

TTA,VARANGIAN GUARDS,WOKSAPE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not easy here TTA,VARANGIAN GUARDS,WOKSAPE.

Ally - VARANGIAN GUARDS- why not they keep to themselves anyway and are no threat to CR

WAR-TTA- I don't see this happening anytime in the new future. I picked them because they are the most northern alliance in the list plus they fight.

Disband - WOKSAPE - have they ever fought in a war? what's the point in having them stay in that alliance when other alliances can make those members useful?

Army of the Forgotten, Dark Hunters, Knights Academy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WAR - AOTF - one of the most annoying alliances for me personally,I have no idea what are they up to,what are they doing and who are they fighting with!

Ally -NWO - would be fun to help those guys establish something and give them support and some ideas how to improve.

Disband - BA - Time to say goodbye to BA,whats the point in sticking there if you are not going to recruit anyone!?

well I am not sure but I think those three alliances doesnt have to be from top 12,so I am interested in these three:

TTA,VARANGIAN GUARDS,WOKSAPE.

am i missing something here? i could swear we are at war and did u just say ur alliance doesn't deserve to be in the top 12? have u been drinking again brlinho? i'm glad u don't know what we are up to. there's a reason u don't know. UR THE ENEMY. i swear all that drinking has done something to ur brain.great post btw, i'll see ya around.