alpha/ alpha acadamy vs the red dragons ocean 56

• Thread starter michael da spartan god
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hey man ive been hearing about this war in the game i heard its been going on for awhile and i just want to know how this war all started :heh: (SW)

DeletedUser

Well, all I know, is Mr10of10's horrible cry for help, sending out a mail to other alliance leaders trying to get them involved against Alpha to help them out.

mr10of10 on 5/16/11 at 9:53 PM
We have weakened Alpha & Alpha Academy to the loss of 10,000 men and all their cities are vunerable. So they are ripe for the picking.

Just thought you might like to know.

That's just sad... I hope he's not the leader of Red Dragons, cause if so, they are destined to lose.

DeletedUser

mr10of10 is the leader of Red Dragons and they are going to lose.

This whole "war" really exists only in mr10of10's mind.

DeletedUser

So it seems. I really don't see how he can expect to win this "war."

Enjoy the easy kills Alpha!

DeletedUser

There are rumors that Mr10of10 has quit the game and given his account to some other guy.

DeletedUser

well Mr10 was just 1 guy.. Alpha is so happy to conquer an inactive player lol.. Thats so Alpha... Try other Dragons you JAs

Chef RD Today's Special:

Alpha Baked Chicken
Roasted Alpha
Roasted Alpha with a DF cherry on Top

Pick your Choices.. Everything Costs Alpha Cities.

DeletedUser

Eating that Alpha crap gives me heart burn, perhaps I just had too much at once.

DeletedUser

Well If you take 1 Roasted Alpha i ll pitch in 1 Roasted Alpha with a DF cherry on Top for free :p

DeletedUser

Tasty Treat

bodnapa should look at his own city count, I think he'll find himself 1 city less than the day before. Hmmmmm wonder how that happened, bet it had something to do with a DF cherry.;)

DeletedUser

Lol I made you run like hell before you got lucky and took it.. i mean 2 weeks of hard work :p and i just had 4 cities and you had 3 players who had more than 8 cities attacking me... I am a damn good player if you see ;)

2 weeks of 20 + Attacks a day.. and i dont even know how many Cships I sank :p

Shame on you guys because you took 2 weeks to get a city with my stats :p and look at all your stats... SHAME ON YOU

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol I made you run like hell before you got lucky and took it.. i mean 2 weeks of hard work :p and i just had 4 cities and you had 3 players who had more than 8 cities attacking me... I am a damn good player if you see ;)

2 weeks of 20 + Attacks a day.. and i dont even know how many Cships I sank :p

Shame on you guys because you took 2 weeks to get a city with my stats :p and look at all your stats... SHAME ON YOU

We do not need to make DF fight for our cities like we once did before , oh wait , they didn't say this already ?This is the second time I've fought DF , and the coward's that ran are the one's "fighting" now.

Never the less , I'm not here for name calling as that is just childish.The Red Dragons was started by mr10 , and by no mean's was this war in his mind.We all fought and we took more cities than Alpha could take off us , and before you start about how mr10 feel , he had lost someone close to him and so he quit the game.

The Red Dragon's pride themselves for doing what is right , and for the right reason's.Then again , it depends on which said you are on to deicide what is right.

Anyway's bodnapa , we do not need to explain ourself's to our enemy's.

To our ally's who fight with us , thank you for honouring our pact , it is never taken lightly.

Fear no foe , Harm no Friend.

DeletedUser

So it seems. I really don't see how he can expect to win this "war."

Enjoy the easy kills Alpha!

You mean to say Alpha is an easy target?? Hahaha How can you even say about your allies :p

DeletedUser

You mean to say Alpha is an easy target?? Hahaha How can you even say about your allies :p
r3dfox82 often seems dazed and confused, however in this case I believe she was saying that the Red Dragoons could not expect to win the war and it would be easy for alpha to take there cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

r3dfox82 often seems dazed and confused, however in this case I believe he was saying that the Red Dragoons could not expect to win the war and it would be easy for alpha to take there cities.

Ironic that you should bring that up.I fought in Eta against 2 of the largest alliances and I still managed to survive against them.

5 people against 2 2mill point alliances , it took them 5 months to take about 5-6 cities because we we're loyal to one and another , we refused to give up.

Point's and how large your alliance is will never determine the victor of war.

FnF , HnF

DeletedUser

True... but to a certain extent, points do matter. But we took on Lynx early in this world, we weren't too worried about points, it was merely a matter that we knew Lynx needed to be taken care of, so we went for it. Yeah, their inactiveness counted for a lot, but we did a significant amount of damage, those involved cannot deny.

Yes, I meant that RDR is an easy target for Alpha....

DeletedUser

If it is an Easy Target then why are we still standing :p
Never Underestimate your anyone. That will be your biggest mistake.

DeletedUser

It will be hard for alpha to beat any alliance with their tactics in the past month they have scored a total of 874,751 BP. 578,934 of them have been defence while only 295,817 of their BP have come from attack. It is not possible to win any war regardless of who you are fighting by stacking your cities and not fighting back.

Sure you can prolong the war and even try to fool yourself and your members into thinking you are doing well because you are not losing many cities. Though in the long term your members will become a little feed up of doing nothing but answering support request and been attacked. Turtling cities is a sign of a weak alliance and weak/cowardly leadership.

DeletedUser

True... but to a certain extent, points do matter. But we took on Lynx early in this world, we weren't too worried about points, it was merely a matter that we knew Lynx needed to be taken care of, so we went for it. Yeah, their inactiveness counted for a lot, but we did a significant amount of damage, those involved cannot deny.

Yes, I meant that RDR is an easy target for Alpha....

Bodnapa has a fair point , if we we're such a easy target , then why do we still stand ?

If Alpha we're so great at fighting war's with smaller alliances , then we should've been gone and dealt with month's ago.They wouldn't have needed to try to get DF to attack us either , although I have to admit , DF is doing a much better job than Alpha.

FnF , HnF