alpha/ alpha acadamy vs the red dragons ocean 56

• Thread starter michael da spartan god
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I doubt that Alpha is having troubles against RDR, rather just occupied with a much larger threat.

I had no problem taking a city from RDR, it was in a good position, I sent a revolt, and a CS, and bam all done. No complications what so ever. Alpha is most likely just not threatened by RDR, and not putting any thought into them, as I said, occupied with a much larger threat.

Not to say that RDR is to be taken lightly, no alliance is. Their location is what makes them a threat. If they are right in Alpha's space, then can send quick attacks & revolts, pulling their support from the other front....

DeletedUser16190

lol we are just use RDR cities for exercise to our new joiners, this is not real war, its just fishing :D

DeletedUser

lol we are just use RDR cities for exercise to our new joiners, this is not real war, its just fishing :D

Really??? Excercise??? okay then in that case its the same for us too... Good Exercise to take alpha cities... Why dont you go craw behind DF and let them fight your battle. OH WAIT!!!! YOU ARE ALREADY DOING THAT!!!

DeletedUser

Really??? Excercise??? okay then in that case its the same for us too... Good Exercise to take alpha cities... Why dont you go craw behind DF and let them fight your battle. OH WAIT!!!! YOU ARE ALREADY DOING THAT!!!

bodnapa , let's not start something that will just waste our time.

r3dfox , as far as I remember we had Alpha running until we had the unfortunate lose of mr10.After that , we began our attack's again when Alpha didn't have a much larger threat at they're door step and they went asking support from DF.

No matter what , DF got us off guard by attacking us and yet starting up my second war with them ( hey I'm still here :D ) and now we are focused else where and still growing.

Also , the city you may have conquered was probably an inactive to my knowledge there has been no reported city been taken by D3TH.Mind clearing things up for me , who's city did you take or can you remember ?

DeletedUser

They need cities becuase TU is attacking them and need more cities to stay in the action.

DeletedUser

This is foolish, Red Dragons we're doomed, with their ''terraforming'' plot to take out all the top alliances and ruling the whole world..
What were you guys thinking?
You got destroyed, and you were just to happy that DF and A/AA didn't take your cities.
No, because they're both in a major war, does that explain anything? Yes.
Chilidish reactions;r