Alpha Centauri, Just 50 Light Years from Reality

DeletedUser

There is currently a bit of a debate in the top 12 alliance thread which is getting a little off topic. Rather than reply in that thread and test the theory that Skully would never dare delete any of my posts, I have chosen to begin a new thread.

Soon after the world began and ocean after ocean was created and populated, an evil but harmless society formed in Ocean 75. This society lusted after points and recruited every defenceless soul it gazed upon. Thus was born the multi-organism that was to be known as 'The Myrmidons'. The gods saw that such a creature should not be allowed to flourish and created the 'Krazies' who would oppose their cancerous spread.

The demons too were at work in ocean 75. Quietly they spawned their 'Immortal Vanguard'. These demonspawn waited in the shadows for a new alliance to be formed on the rim. The new alliance they were waiting for was created by the gods who thought the world lacked beauty and created the 'Dee Gees'. The demonspawn taunted these girls and threatened to take their homes. Following a long wait, the first of the girls came out of beginner protection and the demonspawn swooped. The girls unready to deal with this quickly sought the assistance of the noble Radionator and his band of Krazies. Together they repelled the demonspawn and the Dee Gees continued to grow. The girls thankful for the efforts of the Krazies formed an alliance with them. A few short days later, the demonspawn struck once more. Although the girls were now strong enough to repel this evil, they gratefully accepted the offer of help from their hero Radionator.

The Dee Gees continued to grow, then they looked towards the horizon for places to expand. In every direction they could only find the cancerous grown of The Myrmidons. Soon the decision was made that they only expansion course was to cut into the cancer. Armed with scalpels, the expansion began.

In the meantime, the noble Radionator was taken from the world. Without his leadership the Krazies lost their direction and began to negotiate with the cancerous Myrmidons. The Myrmidons were reeling from surgical removal of their cities and requested the Krazies to eliminate the strength of the Dee Gees so that they could infect the cities DG currently held. However the pact the Krazies held prevented this from happening. This was a good thing for the Krazies too. Without their paladin, they were no longer strong enough to do what was asked of them.

So it came to pass that The Krazies and The Myrmidons were united in an unholy matrimony and became 'The Krazie Myrmidons' The Dee Gees, being pacted with the Krazies had to accept that they were now pacted with the Myrmidons too. For a long time they languished with nowhere to expand and resorted to taking cities they would normally have ignored or farmed.

The Myrmidons seeing their growth in points were ecstatic. So when the Protogenoi came along chanting "We want to join too" they were accepted with open arms. This new mega-alliance changed it's name to Alpha Centauri.

Dee Gee in the meantime had to settle for only taking the cities from their so called allies who insisted on attacking them despite the pact they (Dee Gees) didn't agree with.

It wasn't long before AC realised that the Grepolis gods had placed an alliance limit of 250 members. So they started resurrecting the dead and sent them to their academy alliance they called 'Corpse of Chaos'.

Further history to follow

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

such a beautiful tale... just too bad no details on how the noble hero radionator vanished :(

DeletedUser

Too bad it isn't true either! Oh well, why let the truth get in the way of a good story?

DeletedUser

Too bad it isn't true either! Oh well, why let the truth get in the way of a good story?

"First rule of politics, kiddo: Never let the truth get in the way of a good story." - Nucky Thompson (on Boardwalk Empire, cuz I dont know if he said it irl)

truth is boring, we need fantasy

DeletedUser

1. It would be more simple if the players who attack other alliance's players would not complain on this forum that they are just a few and others are plenty, that they were not online while receiving the attacks etc etc etc.

hmm I dont remember reading what they said as a complaint but more asking the question why an alliance as big as yours has had no success in taking cities from them :) as to about a player not being online they merely stated that AC had failed to even take a city from a player that was not online while the weekends offensive was taking place.:D

Alpha players never complained on any forum when Dee Gee, whom they help to developed, switched sides suddenly. AC alliance never complained on any forum that they are targets of their ex-mates in O 75, they just kept on playing the game.

you keep stating the DEE gee's switched sides, to what side did they switch? all Dee gee's did was cancel their Allie agreement with you because the agreement was no longer working well I mean how much does an Allie have to endure with being attacked by members of your alliance and other nonsense before it is decided enough is enough.As to the statement the Alpha player helped develop Dee gee's players it such a laughable statement especially when you see the fail attacks from your players:heh:
If that statement was in anywhere near true then Dee gee's players would be complete failures as well which they are not.Dee gee players where born ,bred and trained long before you came on the scene.Also would beg the question if alpha players helped develop Dee gees then something went terribly wrong with developing some of the players within your own alliance.

. In O 75, there are 64 cities of Dee Gee alliance, with a total amount of points of 648331, so, actually, I really can't see the problem of the attacks between us. Maybe all of you could be more clear when wondering about this issue. What are you judging here, in fact? Who was targeted and when? why was targeted? look for the answers within the meaning of this game.

who said Dee gee's do have a problem with your attacks.?

I would like to emphasize the fact that when you will stop the attacks on our players, we will stop the attacks on your cities from Dee Gee.

you say if dee gee's stop attacks so will you, I would ague that as your alliance was the aggressor that started this little tit for tat maybe if you guys stop they would as well.

I'm not asking anyone to stop any attacks. You missed my point and please, don't try to twist my words.

no you just get your allies to do it for you I guess

DeletedUser

such a beautiful tale... just too bad no details on how the noble hero radionator vanished :(

I really don't know the details on why Radionator quit. All I have to go on is the posts he has made in these forums using the name ~Spyder~

Yes, the bits concerning gods were more poetic licence. Also the title Demonspawn is way too cool to be given to an alliance (Immortal Vanguard for those of you that didn't pay attention) that looks to the rim for conquests and waits for players to come out of protection.

You are of course welcome to post any corrections you might find. I think I got the timeline right, but I could always be wrong. It has happened once before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22399

There is a new chapter for you to add Priscilla darling, the one about how AC's mass attack of two players failed again. Really one would have thought that people would learn from their mistakes *sighs*

DeletedUser22399

My congratulations to AC in this latest run of attacks. They managed to take 2 of my cities last night so a big well done to them! Still with a 135 members to our 14 you'd think they would have walked away with more? :p
I can report that the girls over at dee gee managed to stop 8 revolts successfully so if there is anyone around who can work out the odds for that?

:pro:

DeletedUser

we would have taken more of your cities, but your smelly wisconsin cooters drove us away.

DeletedUser

Update -

Dee Gee is no more.. near completely destroyed by their nemesis Alpha Centauri. Those players left have disgraced themselves by jumping ship to the bosom of The Syndicate.

DeletedUser22399

Update -
it took the guys over at alpha centauri most of their players to harass a small number. Dee Gee have made a tactical move to The Syndicate so that we can show you what we are capable of when we have the weight of numbers behind us.

What is it they say about bullies?? Oh yeah the "victims" always find a way to return the favour.