Alpha Omega League

DeletedUser

The gig is up Defiled Forest South, we know you have a spy in our alliance. Now, take him back or we will conquer him. (D) (SW)
:pro:

DeletedUser18993

Something tells me that unless you can specifically call said spy out by name, they wont be taking him back. Or, a more intelligent move would be for them to call one of you better players their spy. There are better ways to deal with spies than this, though pointing them out on the public forums seems counter-intuitive.

DeletedUser

well the only way to get rid of spies is by going after the head of Defiled Forest South That is BCAE

DeletedUser

@bodnapa - How would that help to get rid of spies??

showmap.php

Alpha Omega League, you are way too spread out, I reccomend you cut loose those guys who are miles away from your 'core' area.

DeletedUser

Leaders dont give out information to anyone else.. And hence :)

DeletedUser

red is AOL, white is DFS, lol.

the funny part is I thought we stopped fighting untill this post came up, is the war still on down there?

DeletedUser

How can u guys even have a war? A majority of ur alliance(for AOL) is on the other side of the map there really isn't any point to it. I know there are some cities in the middle of DFS territory but still it's kinda hard to take on 3 pretty strong alliances tht are close in the middle of their territories. But I'd love to see the under dog do well

DeletedUser

No there "WAS" a war, lol, they had over 30 cities down in O47, I'm not sure what was left, but it's not much. DFS fairly offered to let them join us as we took over that area, we are fair to all our members, thier leadership in Ocean whatever other side of the world, refused, so I contacted several of thier member, most accepted the others got conquested.

DeletedUser

Pity. i know your tactics of Divide and rule.. But it will only get you a little distance. Probably numbers not their loyalty. At the end if you do not trust your ally member then your alliance will fall no matter how big your alliance is. It is the question of When it is gonna fall.

DeletedUser

Pity. i know your tactics of Divide and rule.. But it will only get you a little distance. Probably numbers not their loyalty. At the end if you do not trust your ally member then your alliance will fall no matter how big your alliance is. It is the question of When it is gonna fall.

Feel free to talk to our members about being ruled, I tend to grant leadership and honor to any among us, and I'll often lay down the lives of my soldiers before my players, maybe you misunderstand us because we don't work like RDR, oh and for the record, how many members do you have, and how many do we have, right that's what I thought.

Next Comment Please I always need a good laugh.