Alpha Player Looking for a Pre-made

DeletedUser

Hey guys, i was one of the first to sign up in world alpha and some of you make know me from SPARTA. reached one of the top very early on and held it for a considerable amount of time. I was one of the first people to conquest a polis (not the first, but in the top 10/15)

I'm looking for a pre-made on lambda kinda obvious huh?

I'm looking for a highly organised group of players. With good leadership and friendly players. I have no problem buying the gold i need. At any point to aid speed etc..

I wouldn't say I'm articulate but I am cohearant. If anyone knows of a decent alliance please hit me up :)

DeletedUser

hey guys, Im Sabre and I am also looking for a premade with Sonea. Im on ventrilo with him very frequently and, although I do not have the same experience as him on Grepolis, I am willing to learn and do what it takes :)

:pro:

DeletedUser

i would love to have you in my alliance. called the elite fire warriors. all you have to do to get in is be in the north east. eventually we will have to limit our recruitment but for the first couple of weeks when everyone is starting up the only thing needed is the direction. i know most of the people that will b joining from my school. well so far 8 of them are but obviously my whole school doesn't play. and they are all very friendly. you do not need to buy gold to get points. our alliance will always help you with guides about buildings armies etc. just post here if you want me to invite you

DeletedUser6983

Just find one from the list of allainces, there are many to choose from..

DeletedUser

Guild of warriors we are based in the North west and im not going to say im experienced but im pretty good:) Ifyou dont choose us penguins or narwhals should be your next choice

Sonea your friend Sabre will be joining us

DeletedUser

if any of you do end up signing up for my alliance just post it on my thread

thanks ageorgiou

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm wondering actually who has the best tribe atm. I'm not foolish and i can look beyond the list of names. anyone here with 10-20 members or higher yet? and mind posting anyone that may know me

DeletedUser

i currently have me, skuma, grantius, oddy1, spartacus fire god, and 5 maybes. they are mutzzy, polska prince, lady sinful, j-marcus and swordbane007 so that kind of counts as 10

DeletedUser

so if alliances are at war with each other, they arent considered alliances?

:S