Alpha Predictions

DeletedUser

Pfft. Why is everyone so touchy on these forums? Lighten up.

I believe this the "put your e-peen on display and let's see who's is bigger" forum.

So trashtalk, backtalk and any other talk there is should be encouraged.

DeletedUser

Bah. It's people like you who ruin the fun of games like these.

DeletedUser829

It's all fun until someone gets called a cheerleader :p

I ran out of ice cream. I'm serving doritos

DeletedUser829

Doritos are making a great impression. Spicy. mmmm spicy... CRUNCH.

DeletedUser

After reading the various reactions to my post, I'm left with the feeling that some of you don't know what the "P"s stand for in PnP. :)

Politics and Propaganda.

A lot of players consider it to be as important (and as much a part of the game) as what you do in the Browser portion of the game. And if that's true, I just jumped ahead to #1 in the rankings. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Okay, #2 in the rankings. Darksunx still manages to generate more outrage and righteous indignation than me. The bastard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

After reading the various reactions to my post, I'm left with the feeling that some of you don't know what the "P"s stand for in PnP. :)

Politics and Propaganda.

A lot of players consider it to be as important (and as much a part of the game) as what you do in the Browser portion of the game. And if that's true, I just jumped ahead to #1 in the rankings. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Okay, #2 in the rankings. Darksunx still manages to generate more outrage and righteous indignation than me. The bastard.

Do a little dance... make a little love.. get down tonight!

I R TEH WIENER!

DeletedUser

TG have made a mark on the map, TW are dominating and DDW are not far behind.

Who.... is the next big thing? which alliance is going to step up to the plate?
Which tribes are the next to join forces, merge and put there paws on the ground?

DeletedUser

TW. We are dominating.

Yet another war declared via mail. What a pleasure. Here's the reply, with built-in IRC reply. Lhuth's "I told them" was saying he told us about the declaration.

vwz61e.png

Gotta love us.