Alpha Predictions

DeletedUser

To summarise the last couple of pages, someone who doesn't care has spent a great deal of time telling everyone how much he doesn't care. :)

DeletedUser

To summarise the last couple of pages, someone who doesn't care has spent a great deal of time telling everyone how much he doesn't care. :)

Agreed.

Plus, that "someone" seems to do this to relieve "stress." What an odd way to relieve stress....:eek:

DeletedUser829

I think the best way to relieve stress is to:
1) Strip down
2) Get some old clothes on.
3) Go to the gun range
4) blow something up.

DeletedUser

Probably cats, or, if no cats available, lolcat posters. Right between teh eyes.
6a00cdf39deee1cb8f0123ddcc9c29860c-500pi

DeletedUser

Here's the thing, Debaser. I started this game Jan. 14 or 15. And I have been in charge of handling recruitment inquiries since that time.

But in the entire time I have been playing and assisting in the leadership of TW-Shadow, I have yet to contact a player and ask them to join our organization.

If a player contacts and appears promising, I will scan their map placement and send them a series of questions. I do not set about taking in other players from other tribes who do not write to me seeking inclusion.

Success and the appearance of success breeds success. Players who have no long-standing loyalty to their organization for one reason or another contact me, and some get in. Most do not. I probably receive upward of 12 inquiries a day, some days as few as six and some days as many as 20.

So, there you have it. That's my commentary on our enrollment, its history and our standard operating procedure.

That is all.

DeletedUser

FargoBear, what about the MM thing that went out to The Imperial Empire... It may not of been you, but it was TW-S.

DeletedUser

I am only vaguely familiar with that situation.

That did not come from me, no.

DeletedUser

Ah I see Debaser, 'I am, Considerably richer than Yaou!!!' has thrown his toys out of the pram, again.

I have a particular fondness for this snippet.

Now, I pretty much consider myself above the fray when it comes to all this "who's got the biggest e-peen" forum-boasting.

Funny, considering you seem to be lamely bragging to all and sundry about how awesome you are.

Which would be great if it were true I'm sure.

I have no dog in this race. Most of you don't even know what Alliance I'm actually in, given the wide array of fake .sigs that I typically use

Everyone knows what alliance you're in, or is easily capable of finding out where it matters in game. The fact that you think creating a few fake sigs counts as some amazing tactical victory is funny as hell though.

If perhaps you put as much energy into the game as you did on the forum while telling people how much you don't care, I'm actually sure you'd be number 1.

Your attitude that TW-Shadow is out there to ruin your game is amusing, it is not our fault, that you as the competition don't feel you are good enough and want to run away if you can't buy victory.

Some of these alliances will give us a run for our money in the long term, with that attitude it won't be Agema Olympii while the likes of you are in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lobster you have just summarized the whole history of the internet.

/bows

DeletedUser829

In the world of school kids:

TW-Shadow. The Jock. They are popular now but will pretty soon be drug and STD riddnen. No means no!
Dune. The Emo Kids. They run out with their pants low, but run back in again when their pants fall down.
Bio-Hazard/Drunken Warriors. The Teachers Pet. They get beat up their entire lives.
Thunder Gods. The Science geeks. They are needed to cheat off of, but when they graduate they get the best of life with hot wives and many children.
Fear the Darkness. The Cheerleading team. Some will make it, but some will be too mezmerized by the Jocks.

DeletedUser

In the world of school kids:

TW-Shadow. The Jock. They are popular now but will pretty soon be drug and STD riddnen. No means no!
Dune. The Emo Kids. They run out with their pants low, but run back in again when their pants fall down.
Bio-Hazard/Drunken Warriors. The Teachers Pet. They get beat up their entire lives.
Thunder Gods. The Science geeks. They are needed to cheat off of, but when they graduate they get the best of life with hot wives and many children.
Fear the Darkness. The Cheerleading team. Some will make it, but some will be too mezmerized by the Jocks.

We're nobody's cheerleader buddy.
We're just telling people to get their heads out of their proverbial asses and to stop complaining.
How interesting that the only alliance on that list of yours that got a good review was yours.

At least our alliance is "man" enough to give credit where credit is due.

You might want to consider growing a pair. Paying someone a compliment isn't a bad thing. It gains you respect when you respect others.

DeletedUser

You might want to consider growing a pair. Paying someone a compliment isn't a bad thing. It gains you respect when you respect others.

Your eyes are the color of a cloudless day, as deep and as blue as an ocean. Every time I look into your eyes, I feel as if a wave has consumed me and brought me beneath the surface, and that I am submersed within you ... in ecstasy.

Or is that the wrong kind of compliment?

DeletedUser

We're nobody's cheerleader buddy.
We're just telling people to get their heads out of their proverbial asses and to stop complaining.
How interesting that the only alliance on that list of yours that got a good review was yours.

At least our alliance is "man" enough to give credit where credit is due.

Pfft. Why is everyone so touchy on these forums? Lighten up.

DeletedUser

Your eyes are the color of a cloudless day, as deep and as blue as an ocean. Every time I look into your eyes, I feel as if a wave has consumed me and brought me beneath the surface, and that I am submersed within you ... in ecstasy.

Or is that the wrong kind of compliment?

No i like it... go on..