Alpha Slooooow?

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is Alpha laggy just now? It takes a few minutes everytime i click a link now, i logged out and it took me ages to log back in.

connection is fine, i've tested my network and internet and no problems.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is Alpha laggy just now? It takes a few minutes everytime i click a link now, i logged out and it took me ages to log back in.

connection is fine, i've tested my network and internet and no problems.

It's seems like the game servers are having a bit too much to do right now. I guess we just have to wait.

DeletedUser

I did have that but have just managed to log in. It's like STO beta but on a browser game...

DeletedUser

It's seems like the game servers are having a bit too much to do right now. I guess we just have to wait.

I agree!! we need do wait for now! dont forget is a new game, new server, dont exist much updates ...

we need to wait a bit!!!!

more one week or two and the game are in the best "i think"

DeletedUser

You also have to remember that there are probably quite a few players on this game/world right now, and as you can probably expect it can only do so much :p After the BP ends and players start leaving, it will quicken up :)

DeletedUser

You also have to remember that there are probably quite a few players on this game/world right now, and as you can probably expect it can only do so much :p After the BP ends and players start leaving, it will quicken up :)

I think you will have to wait until people get further in even after BP. Sure you will have the inactives, but once people get a feel for attacking and defending, they'll decide if they want to leave or not.

DeletedUser

It will also depend on your timezone...I'm from Oceania, so it is rarely busy when I'm on. Whereas people from America, Uk, Germany (Guessing :p) will find that it will lag quite a bit at times that are appropriate for them to be online :D

(And by "appropriate for them to be online" I mean you people who play at 3am in the morning are probably not affected by it :p)

DeletedUser

Wait

Hello,

Yes the server is laggy at times, but try to remember this is a beta game. I would not be surprised if it did lag, due to the fact they are trying to make it fun for everyone with updates and more.

DeletedUser17088

Is alpha Forums laggy for anyone else? only just got this post!