Alpha - Stop crying

Ranga1

Strategos
Bahahahaha you actually just said that didn't you? Maybe do some research first and it will help you saying such stupid things :D oh man your stupidity level is very high :D

DeletedUser23413

Did you ever look at the link?
I saw the Myonia crown award on your profile before yesterday. Then after you commented that you didn't have any cheap crown from EN, you removed it from your profile. But the links I posted show that: In Myonia (en58) you was a part of Wargasm who were defeated by EN but still get the crowns after EN leave the world. Was it cheap crown by EN who always let everyone else get crowns after they did.

Your stupidity level is exceptionally high :D

Ranga1

Strategos
I saw the Myonia crown award on your profile before yesterday

Do you want to admit that this is just a pure lie now before I burn you? You just completely made this up :D Or you going to dig yourself a bigger hole? Ill give you a chance to admit this is made up now

Ranga1

Strategos
Did you ever look at the link?
I saw the Myonia crown award on your profile before yesterday. Then after you commented that you didn't have any cheap crown from EN, you removed it from your profile. But the links I posted show that: In Myonia (en58) you was a part of Wargasm who were defeated by EN but still get the crowns after EN leave the world. Was it cheap crown by EN who always let everyone else get crowns after they did.

Your stupidity level is exceptionally high :D

Just thought I'd repost this again :D

DeletedUser23413

Uh oh, it's your profile, too bad I didn't take the screenshot.
Anyway that doesn't change anything, you have got the Myonia crown the way which you called second hand crown from EN. The stats and HoF prove that. Can you disprove? Or was it another Ranga1?

DeletedUser23413

It's your profile, did Inno keep the history of your changes? If you tell me lie, prove it. Why the hell I need to prove I don't lie? By default everything is true until you prove it's false.

But does it change the fact that Ranga1 got the cheap crown from/after EN :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Yep you just proved your stupidity :D

The crown was awarded to Wargasm on the 01/02/14

If you had half a brain you would of also noticed I moved to wargasm 2 on 23rd August 2013, and didn't move alliances again until 16th Feb 2014, I (unlike you and your crew) didn't want a sympathy crown.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en58/player/2365933/alliancechanges

So what you said is a complete lie, shall you admit it now?

It's your profile, did Inno keep the history of your changes?

It hasn't changed since I created it at the start of the server

But does it change the fact that Ranga1 got the cheap crown from/after EN :D

:D I love how you say your lie is a fact :D well done :D so now that your credibility is shot, what else do you want to admit to lying about?

DeletedUser23413

The crown was awarded to Wargasm on the 01/02/14

Proof? You prove a thing by an unproved fact. Remember to prove that Wargasm didn't get any other round of crowns if they really awarded the crown on 01/02/14

You'd better to give me your password to prove that you don't have the Myonia crown :cool:

Ranga1

Strategos
Yea your right, you guys are full of cr.ap anyway. What is the point in trying to reason with you?

You know you didn't see it on my profile cos it was never there. If you want to keep lying to yourself that's your problem. Unbelievable the level of stupidity coming from you guys....enjoy that sympathy crown, let me know how it feels cos ive never won one before

DeletedUser23413

Oh if you want to make it personal, you are full of cr@p. This thread is for Alpha leaders. Your alliance is dead meat, completely defeated. You have no right to talk about the crowns in Sinope, understand?

Ranga1

Strategos
Is that real or just another made up story? No one will ever know with all your lies spewing from your mouth, it must be hard keeping track of it all? No right to talk about sinope crowns :D just like you have a right to talk about myonia crowns :D Better go back to that bucket full of lies, im sure there are plenty left you can throw about as FACTS :D

DeletedUser23413

Before I ask mod to delete this thread: I was not defeated in Myonia like you are in Sinope, I can talk about it as an observer. You tried to win the crowns here but miserably defeated and now you saying the ones who fought and won are getting sympathy crowns. Envy? Oh well, admitting the defeat doesn't make you worse since you are already the worst personality here.

To mods: Can any of you delete this thread. That guy always tries to make thing personal and derail the discussion. Thanks!

Ranga1

Strategos
Yes quick mod, delete the thread where we discover that Leolis is full of lies! Don't get angry cos you got found out as a complete liar, not anyone's fault but your own. Pretty natural that you feel that way toward me, I can only imagine that feeling though cos I don't lie so never get caught out for lying :D

DeletedUser23413

(SW) you tell everyone liars without any convincing proof. What kind of person you are?
Everyone here knows that you keep blaming we have spy in Merge. Is that a lie according to your standard?

Ranga1

Strategos
No I just call you a liar cos you are, you said you saw a myonia crown on my profile which was never there, I proved I wasn't in the alliance at the time of the crown being awarded yet you still try and say I have no proof :D Im a fairly logical person and I would say I proved you wrong, there maybe some reasonable doubt if you say wargasm got 2 rotations (highly unlikey given there were roughly 10 people left in wargasm 2 at the time of awarding the 1st crown) but its a hell of a lot more proof that you have given, which is zero. Not my fault you have terrible arguments that so easily get broken down. Your rebuttal to me proving you wrong was "you cant prove they didn't have 2 rotations" = terrible argument :D

The spy issue, well given you have said previously you have a friend who passes on "unharmful info" you do have someone in our ranks so its likely that they pass on info. If you don't want to call them a spy that's fine, if you say they weren't passing on "harmful info" then that's your opinion. Its a moot point now cos you have won, ive never known how to deal with those sorts of players but they exist, will continue to exist, its in the game, every city has a spy it can send to another. I accept it. At least I'm not a liar :D

DeletedUser23413

Even the date Wargasm you couldn't prove. Is that your logic?

About "spy", here is the definition: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spy. If you are a native speaker, you must understand it better than me that my friends are not spies. You keep admitting it just to lie to yourself that you were defeated because of the spies. Excuse!

Ranga1

Strategos
Ding Dong a simple look at someone in wargasm at the time of winning the crown, like que deminos would show the date of the crown, you obviously have no brain to be able to work that part out.....come on I didn't think I was dealing with children here

So you going to admit you never saw myonia crown on my profile or continue that lie??

DeletedUser23413

Ok you right about that. I might have checked your profile and grepostats at different times and mis-remembered. My apology for that

Other thing, you own me explanation or you are a liar according to your classification.

And about Sinope, admit that we are winners, boy. We and Fluff fought together. We are not like HERT and RTHE in Eubae, so it's insult to tell HM gonna win sympathy crown. Everything started from that statement!

Ranga1

Strategos
Ok you right about that. I might have checked your profile and grepostats at different times and mis-remembered. My apology for that

Other thing, you own me explanation or you are a liar according to your classification.

And about Sinope, admit that we are winners, boy. We and Fluff fought together. We are not like HERT and RTHE in Eubae, so it's insult to tell HM gonna win sympathy crown. Everything started from that statement!

There you go, it must feel better to get that lie off your chest.

explanation for what? I don't lie so have nothing to hide

I already said you guys won and a few other nice things, not going to say those twice though :p