Alphas Future

DeletedUser

Well i think there are going to be a lot of changes wen grepo 2.0 comes know! I think a lot of alliances will start merging into each other to control the islands to build the wonders!!!:p

DeletedUser

Yea... as Prince of Peace said.. There will be many merges and attempts to build wonders. So there will be many island battles...

But never know what will happen. I mean maybe its just me but I never would have predicted all these new alliances to come to top.. rise of Zodiac and Oritha, break of TW, HoD, EOW... Who knows.. maybe even I will be in an alliance of the top 10 in the near future... o.0

DeletedUser

I picture within the next 3 months a lot of the smaller alliances (im talking like 30 members or less) that are in the top rankings will merge with each other. This way the alliance is still small but they have the possibility of being in the top few alliances in the worlds. However these alliances will have trouble against larger alliances that can work together (like orthia) but use large alliances that dont work together (like synergy) as target practice

DeletedUser

I believe that, with 2.0, many alliances will join together. Some alliance merges will crumble and others will stand the test of time. The weak will be weeded out, leaving the strongest alliances there. It is then a battle to the death...

I'm a regular ray of sunshine aren't I?

DeletedUser

indeed lol. 2.0 will make a war for islands that will intensify the wars

DeletedUser

Im not sure about alliances fighting over islands. Most of the islands im on have plenty of empty spots meaning my alliance would need to waste precious culture on colonizing spots.

DeletedUser

Well i think im save (unless BDI ETW(EOW) want my main island)

DeletedUser

The latest world's settings draw me . . . I shall withstand!