Alt-F4. What happened to Ctrl-Alt-Elite?

DeletedUser

I must have missed it while i slept, and i am not being funny, i just came online to see Ctrl-Alt-Elite, gone, and the forums ablaze with talk of Starfighter, The Dominion, The Fallen, Ctrl-Alt-Elite and Legion of Demons, anyone care to explain? Thanks.

DeletedUser

I have heard that The Fallen took them all out, that The Dominion are being s, and that nothing happened between alliances and it was all internal, any founders care to comment, maybe we can find a truth?

DeletedUser

Dominion Rising did some internal stuff in StarFighter. You know, kill an enemy on their knees with espionage.
I was a founder. The person responsible tried to get TF in trouble using their name. TF had a NAP with us so I doubt they had anything to do with it.

CAE I believe was killed by TF, with a mix of demoralization and internal happenings.
LoD, I have no idea.

DeletedUser46395

Ctrl-Halt-Defeat was always going to end in tears, terribly-led alliance that wouldn't have lasted all that long even without interference. Yes, The Fallen put them out of their misery (rather sooner than I personally would've preferred, it was so funny watching events play out). It was hardly a secret we had spies in there - Zues was pretty open about it. They're going again, but again, they won't last long with that leadership. I would've thought their better players would take the opportunity to find a ship with a better reputation than this particular Titanic. I guess they must have a nice band...

Anything else we've been blamed for, we're not guilty of. There are certainly some players trying to cover up their own misdeeds by blaming us, which I suppose is understandable for a certain type of person. You can be fairly sure that if we're up to mischief, we'll use honesty in these forums to add further psychological pressure on our targets rather than just spread rumours - it's more fun, and that's what we play the game for. So what we know of the demise of SF and LOD is what's written here in the forums.

DeletedUser16696

I must have missed it while i slept, and i am not being funny, i just came online to see Ctrl-Alt-Elite, gone, and the forums ablaze with talk of Starfighter, The Dominion, The Fallen, Ctrl-Alt-Elite and Legion of Demons, anyone care to explain? Thanks.

The only alliance we took out was "Ctrl - Alt - Elite" with abit of paranoia, dodgy leadership and spies, they we're easy to take out.

The rest is false, we had no part in any other alliance. Nor in any rumors.

DeletedUser

Legion of Demons fell apart from the inside when the leaders of all 3 alliances were slowly being banned one-by-one until some of us left and remade the alliance.
The other alliances, except for Ctrl-Halt-Delete (Sick name btw), were internal issues.

DeletedUser

CAE have changed their name to try and hide, Legends of Greece 3 now.