Alternative Milestones

DeletedUser

I kinda also says Omicron at the top.... and you spelt my name wrong (again) :eek: :p

DeletedUser345

I kinda also says Omicron at the top.... and you spelt my name wrong (again) :eek: :p

Done i hate that prefix on the end of your name ;) and osl you do realise that this has been copyied into every world since Nu bar Xi. They all have Osl12 on ;)

Tinny Teddies first to 1000 point avg.

tinnyteddies1000.png

Oh i see what you did you kicked out all the lowest members until only 15 members were left so you could get the milestone, i ahve a right mind to disqualify you :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12571

Plus their average has decreased to 950 since they recruited another player, although they did hit the 1000 point mark.

DeletedUser

Well, it says "First to 1000 avg"... and why can't we get rid of the deadweight and replace them with fresher faces?

DeletedUser17045

Lol, I did not do that.

I kicked all those that I found be slackers, and lagging behind the rest.

Why keep them when I can recruit new and fresher faces just like Osl said. Those that will not slack off. Just because you didn't get their first, does not mean you have to disqualify me. "First" to 1000. Tiny Teddies was first.

DeletedUser345

Plus their average has decreased to 950 since they recruited another player, although they did hit the 1000 point mark.

No Equi was right it looked like you had just recruited the players back as your average had dropped but tht ws due to no update in the stats, so i assumed you kicked the lower players and then invited them back straight away, my bad :)

DeletedUser345

Aicy, Gronbeck and the rest haven't done anything :heh: but i've put you for the miscellaneous ones...

DeletedUser345

I also noticed they just invited Milantikus back a player they kicked so they could get the milestone...

DeletedUser

I also noticed they just invited Milantikus back a player they kicked so they could get the milestone...

Nope. It was not just for the milestone. Milantikus was kicked as a mistake; he was one of the lower players on TTs lists but that was due to an error as the fact that Milantikus couldn't play so much on one of the days was not taken into accounts. This has literally been corrected.

Funny how it doesn't take you long to try and degrade us -Achilles-. Its a nice try and all, but these statistics barely mean much when BP is yet to finish.

DeletedUser345

Funny how it doesn't take you long to try and degrade us -Achilles-. Its a nice try and all, but these statistics barely mean much when BP is yet to finish.

I do not want to degrade you i just find it like you deliberately kicked players for the milestone and then invited them back afterwards, at least thats the way it looks for most players.

DeletedUser

I do not want to degrade you i just find it like you deliberately kicked players for the milestone and then invited them back afterwards, at least thats the way it looks for most players.

To most players yes, though to players inside TT, it was an accidental mistake.

Firelord, I don't even know your alias yet.

DeletedUser17045

We can discuss this here, however, I'd much rather discuss this with troops. So please, by all means, after beginners protection is over, we will then discuss this rather important topic.

DeletedUser17045

I'm pretty sure TT got first to 500, 1k, and 2k, ABP? Or was it LV to 500 and then TT to 1k and 2k. But TT got 500 DBP for sure.