am i a sore loser or is this cheating?

DeletedUser

if the timing of how close attacks/supports are to each other in actual landing time- thats not hard

if you're trying to say that all enemy troop movements were placed in the water at the same time- id call that questionable..though most likely you just didnt notice it right away

DeletedUser

Hello everyone!

I got my start on Gela, so every now and then I look in to see how my old friends are doing and I happened to come across this thread. I actually have a relevant example and wanted to post it to help show that something like this is exceptionally possible without cheating. You can see the use of anchors in the posts and these are not all of the attacks and support. In total our cs window went from -15 to +17.

time1.jpgtime2.jpgtime3.jpgtime4.jpgtime5.jpgtime6.jpgtime7.jpg

I will also say, he landed his snipe at 2 second before the cs and if not for the fact that we had negative luck on all our -1 attacks, we would have taken the city. It was great play by him, and the timers were just being very kind to us that day.

As people have said, there is some luck to it, but with enough windows and experience, it's not impossible. Using anchors is one way, but there are other ways to get more chances and timing that aren't cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Yes? This is not wrong.

I had a perfect timing a few days ago as well.

11:30:11
11:30:12
11:30:12
11:30:14
11:30:15 --> CS
11:30:17 Support.

That's a pretty good timing, and no cheating. Once again, it's just being good at getting a good timing.

DeletedUser25971

Hello everyone!

I got my start on Gela, so every now and then I look in to see how my old friends are doing and I happened to come across this thread. I actually have a relevant example and wanted to post it to help show that something like this is exceptionally possible without cheating. You can see the use of anchors in the posts and these are not all of the attacks and support. In total our cs window went from -15 to +17.

View attachment 9168View attachment 9169View attachment 9170View attachment 9171View attachment 9172View attachment 9173View attachment 9174

I will also say, he landed his snipe at 2 second before the cs and if not for the fact that we had negative luck on all our -1 attacks, we would have taken the city. It was great play by him, and the timers were just being very kind to us that day.

As people have said, there is some luck to it, but with enough windows and experience, it's not impossible. Using anchors is one way, but there are other ways to get more chances and timing that aren't cheating.

I wish you two stayed on Gela. :)

DeletedUser

We miss you too. :( I know it wasn't a popular choice, but I feel it was the right one for us.

DeletedUser19042

Just a personal note,

I think the timing was awesome, but in my personal experience, if you land your CS and support on the same second, it kills our CS. For some reason the support appears to jump between landing ahead to after the CS, but it "always" lands ahead if the CS.

So by that measure, you prolly killed or contributed to the killing of your own CS, seeing that you had close to a 1000 Birs, landing same time as your CS.

Let me know if anyone else has experienced the same thing?

Not really. I had it once that support and CS attack landed the same second, though support arrived 'later' than the CS.
I guess the miliseconds count as well (Just as they do on Tribalwars) :heh:

DeletedUser

Nah, grep works on which ever action happens first, so if support is sent first, it will land first.

DeletedUser

Nah, grep works on which ever action happens first, so if support is sent first, it will land first.
Yup, Ive had LS,CS,then support all land at the same time, but they will land in the order you sent.