Am I Allowed To Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24450

This is what I mean. BTS clearly much better at the game than venom noobs like Jimothy. I just wish we’d known that rather than fight stoppable, we could have got him banned for knowing how sirens and recalling work. Sadge

if you cannot get LS nuke -1 second before CS with sirens, they should ban you and send to a casual world to learn the game :cringe: (my nitro ended sorry guys)

Corvidaan

Phrourach
if you cannot get LS nuke -1 second before CS with sirens, they should ban you and send to a casual world to learn the game :cringe: (my nitro ended sorry guys)
But that’s the issue Joanne. Now if you do get it, they ban you for script usage because they don’t know how their own game works

aguy

Peltast
But that’s the issue Joanne. Now if you do get it, they ban you for script usage because they don’t know how their own game works

I imagine this is the defense you gave for you own ban.. you know.. the one that we had / (you gave) screenshots for.. that I said yeah we'll work with... and then got banned again for? I'm legit just wondering. Been out of it a minute. Not sure what kind of "stuff" the collective cheaters have banned together to make work these days? I genuinely want to know. If I were ever to get back in the game I have to know these sweet tricks that you use that you get banned for multiple times in a server but manage to convince people thereafter you're clear of.

Last edited:

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I imagine this is the defense you gave for you own ban.. you know.. the one that we had / (you gave) screenshots for.. that I said yeah we'll work with... and then got banned again for? I'm legit just wondering. Been out of it a minute. Not sure what kind of "stuff" the collective cheaters have banned together to make work these days? I genuinely want to know. If I were ever to get back in the game I have to know these sweet tricks that you use that you get banned for multiple times in a server but manage to convince people thereafter you're clear of.

I never got banned?

Loli sent out a mail with proof, I confessed, etc… but I didn’t get banned, never have been.

Mik you’re getting old, memory’s failing, time to return to pasture.

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Can we please remember the man behind the original push for a ban on timing
smiley-emoticons-cuinlove.gif

eSYyTON.png
if we never see that name around here or grepo in general it will only be a better place.

bugeyes10

Phrourach
at least he didn't ghost because someone sent 1 manti same second to snipe a CS as a joke for a CS that had already been sniped same second. Imagine if both people had been banned because they can do this. You would've lost another city. :kappa:

Kronosome

Lochagos
I learnt how to time to a high level on en132 and en136. There are many features and workings of the game I didn't think were even possible until I played with @Pennaone and meme machine.

It doesn't have to be said that there is a reason why he ranks amongst the top players in a number of servers. The dedication to the game given by him and other 'high performing' players is largely due to their skill and their endeavour to discover the optimal ways of playing the game.

The fact that this effort is often met with cries of 'cheating' and 'botting' from less competent players is a disgrace to all those who can't even bother to learn the proper functions of the game. The further fact that mods support these cries without sufficient investigation shows a lack of care and consideration on their part.

Perhaps these incompetent MRA players (and maybe even the mods) would benefit from a short free trial with our very own #memeuniversity. I'm confident they would soon realise there are better ways to time to a CS then simply hoping the anti timer gives them a good timing.

Pennaone

Phrourach
Update:
I just got told that the warning stands, so I guess I'm catching a ban at the next CS attempt. If I don't get banned that just proves the absolute mockery that is this in game arbitration system. I have been using the same scripts (mentioned above in the main body of writing) for the past 9 months. So if one of them was illegal, why was I not caught out earlier?

Why am I not even allowed to know the name of the "illegal script" i'm allegedly running. How the hell is that supposed to help me cheat???

I thought my alliance was filled with monkeys but god damn the moderation team is truly giving Meme a run for their money

Pennaone

Phrourach
Ok. So this is my educated guess. Mods can't detect what scripts you're actually using, so if you have tampermonkey on running even GCRC they simply detect that you had scripts enabled and warn you off that provided your timings were good enough.

What you just said @Hydna, has never been mentioned before that I know of. The fact that if I turn off my tampermonkey completely it resolves the issue (creates a new one because I need at least GCRC to effectively time).

My mistake was taking your statements honestly #Mods. I actually believed you were able to detect people that used illegal scripts but from the aforementioned comment it implies you can only detect whether someone ran a script or not. What an absolute joke. How many tickets have you guys sent out over the years blatantly lying to your players?

bugeyes10

Phrourach
so basically, if I'm reading what @Hydna said right, timing is a skill but if you're any good at it you'll get banned. good to know :weirdchamp:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Given that this thread has begun to spin off into ban discussions I'll be locking it. As for the issue of timing being against the rules, it is not. What is against the rules is the use of unapproved scripts or automated programs to perform actions in the game that cannot otherwise be performed by a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.