Am i really a god?

DeletedUser37618

Little butthurt baby kicked me off his discord, nawwwwwww, so adorable, that's what happens when u don't get what u want and get called out? you ban people. You really need to grow up, some of the stuff you said in that discord I could get you banned for by the discord team lol.

Little child can't take criticism or people not just agreeing with him constantly so he throws a fit
he banned me too poor little boy

DeletedUser54706

Then gets his team to spam me for pinging his alarm maybe 10-15 times in 1/2 mins

least I know he won't do anything himself ;)

kingpg28

Phrourach
Little butthurt baby kicked me off his discord, nawwwwwww, so adorable, that's what happens when u don't get what u want and get called out? you ban people. You really need to grow up, some of the stuff you said in that discord I could get you banned for by the discord team lol.

Little child can't take criticism or people not just agreeing with him constantly so he throws a fit

gg when you are the only one bothered, could careless, report me to discord i got like 8 accounts

DeletedUser54706

gg when you are the only one bothered, could careless, report me to discord i got like 8 accounts

It bothers me that you're ironically racist, you're clearly sexist and you make rape jokes, you're a disgusting excuse for a human being, I hope you get what's coming to you in future

Obviously not the only one who think's you're a massive jerk or you wouldn't be getting ridiculed for your insane god complex, grow up

DeletedUser40620

It bothers me that you're ironically racist, you're clearly sexist and you make rape jokes, you're a disgusting excuse for a human being, I hope you get what's coming to you in future

Obviously not the only one who think's you're a massive jerk or you wouldn't be getting ridiculed for your insane god complex, grow up
Are we going a little too far here?
PG has an online persona which may or may not represent his nature. I don't believe he is the bigot that is being implied here.
We should take care in what we present here for the world to see.

kingpg28

Phrourach

racist? and sexist? this is just hate fueled assumptions... you have seen no signs or either... and no i dont make rape jokes... i make YOUR MOM jokes... big difference... btw your mom helped me type this gg

DeletedUser54706

You are racist to the balkans, if I still had access to the discord I would screenshot it to show you, you're a despicable person, no need in the stuff you say

You are also sexist, I know because of people in the discord's reactions :/ not gonna try argue it with you, because you don't see that anything you do can be wrong so it's a fruitless task

enjoy your game PG

kingpg28

Phrourach
awww poor baby is mad... its all good, how ik ur mad, as soon as you got banned you spammed me, quit actin like a little sensitive bit...

DeletedUser56729

Bunnies don't have much chance winning vs anyone.. they can barely cope with a 9 player alliance! :)
Well to be fair, we wern't focused on you guys until now. What do you think of that little OP we had on you after Christmas? That was my baby.

DeletedUser40620

Well to be fair, we wern't focused on you guys until now. What do you think of that little OP we had on you after Christmas? That was my baby.
Success rate wasn't very good though....how many CS you send? with 7 players to 1 of ours you should have been able to finish us then.
Blow your trumpet when you've accomplished something to be proud of, you'll get there soon enough but it'll never be a glorious victory just the many overwhelming the few.

Success rate wasn't very good though....how many CS you send? with 7 players to 1 of ours you should have been able to finish us then.
Blow your trumpet when you've accomplished something to be proud of, you'll get there soon enough but it'll never be a glorious victory just the many overwhelming the few.

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 7