Am i really a god?

kingpg28

Phrourach
I have noticed the trend of whatever frontline i go to that alliance seems to fold, dating back to en113, i come here and mess plague up after a week or so :D

With this being said i must say i could really be considered a grepo god... anywayssss

I will see Balkanz soon, just need to do some clean up and fill some slots, you guys will be next

kingpg28

Phrourach
The trouble with Gods is that they rely on belief, self belief in a person is fine but on a divine scale it counts for nothing..... Just to clarify....you're the God of what exactly? Tactical retreat perhaps?

something like the illustrious God of Grepolis

DeletedUser10810

The trouble with Gods is that they rely on belief, self belief in a person is fine but on a divine scale it counts for nothing..... Just to clarify....you're the God of what exactly? Tactical retreat perhaps?

This is EPIC

DeletedUser54706

I would like to see PG taking apart alliances on his own if he is a 'god' as he put it, or has he forgotten that this is a team game? I doubt he could hold a wet noodle for 10 mins without his alliance propping him up ;) I would have thought that a GOD of grepolis would be able to grow significantly better than he has LOL

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I would like to see PG taking apart alliances on his own if he is a 'god' as he put it, or has he forgotten that this is a team game? I doubt he could hold a wet noodle for 10 mins without his alliance propping him up ;) I would have thought that a GOD of grepolis would be able to grow significantly better than he has LOL

Or being constantly passed or walked into cities lmao.

DeletedUser10810

Hehe, this is very interesting. PG dont tell us your plans before.
No fun in that.

DeletedUser54706

Little butthurt baby kicked me off his discord, nawwwwwww, so adorable, that's what happens when u don't get what u want and get called out? you ban people. You really need to grow up, some of the stuff you said in that discord I could get you banned for by the discord team lol.

Little child can't take criticism or people not just agreeing with him constantly so he throws a fit