Am i seeing things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Jealousy is a bad thing phears... what is it the fact you wake up most days and your 1 or 2 cities lighter? is that what pisses you off so much? well tbh that just allows you too do what you do best ''super sim'' :)

DeletedUser12324

Well had anyone in VVV been as nice to have told me i was setting my new base in what is now an Incubi infested area perhaps i wouldn't have been set back yet another couple months.

But yes waking up a couple cities lighter has been nice each morning, though might i add that my eastern cities i have been asking TEE to take.

And so yet again i set out on rebuilding, i will then once up and running start to attack again hopefully this time out of arms reach of Incubi because and i'm not ashamed to say this Incubi can quite easily take a city off of me, i know this and any player without major support from their alliance wouldn't be able to keep hold of their cities for long around Incubi.

Incubi are very good i will never be able to beat them no single player can not even if on 24/7.

DeletedUser9465

I must admit Phears was not one of my favorite persons in Pi but what his former team mates in VVV did is indeed very low. Joining the enemy, leaving him aside and then almost immediately attacking him, their former mate. In my book this shows their complete lack of honor and character.

DeletedUser

Do i even know you? No your a nobody and i couldn't care less about opinions from nobodies, fact is i'm probably doing better than you on Pi even after losing so many cities and i will also be around longer than you.

So please next time save your opinion for someone that cares because tbh i'm getting a bit sick of people that don't know me judging me. When i judge people it's people i know and people i have actual proof of whatever i'm saying.

Aha i stand corrected your actually rank 55 still not even at my best however. Just realised your the idiot who messaged me in-game. I've had alot of respect for AX recently please don't ruin that by being so childish. Also i don't care who you are or how good you are on Theta.

Hahaha, don't be so sensitive. Btw, no one mentioned Theta but you.

You're just a loud mouth who whines alot and has now ended up getting smashed by Incubi. :p

DeletedUser

who ever said anyone in VVV was mates with Phears? the fact of the matter is, weebroon let him join, and i can tell you that not all of us wanted him, and i was one of them!!! he was brought in too make up numbers, so we didnt look weak (points wise) not once did he help out with sieges or clearing anyone, in fact the only time you heard from him was to help him clear someone or ask for support from noob players taking his simmed cities...

so robbyn do not comment on something you know nothing about!

VVV only ever consisted of 8 player, Me, Weebroon, Chick1601073, Aristotel II, The Jason, Laois, Beck314 and Gummybear123, we where in 4 different alliances together and we will always be by each others side in battle, so if anyone knows about loyalty is us 8!!!

DeletedUser

If you invited him, its safe to assume he was considered one of the members, and shouldn't have been left in the dust like that.

If he wasn't a good member, then you should've kicked him beforehand and at least give him fair warning that you guys were going to ditch him, you guys aren't loyal, you're cowards. :p Hahaha.

DeletedUser

COWARDS???? come get some and i will show you who is a coward!!!!

DeletedUser

I call 'em as I see 'em.

As expected of a coward, we got to go to your side of globe.

DeletedUser

Dont make me laugh! tell you what we pick an island in a certain ocean and we both colonize on it... then i will gladly kick your festival loving ***!!! :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How did i get angry when you attacked me, dont be silly Phears your attacks are comical i let your attacks hit all day long, because you hit my bireme and ls cities day after day and you hit nothing, you still dont know where my troops are but i know where all yours are, but you are not even worth my time or effort, you are too easy of a target, thats why i have left you alone! i just let gummybear123 kick your *** :) because i have biggest fish to fry!

sticks and stones phears tut tut tut name calling is that what you have reverted too... your the 1 that went crying too zolen and wannabee because you couldnt find me offline, and we had a good chuckle at your expense because you are so pathetic...

we are playing a war game im not make friends im here to win, and as i see it im in the correct alliance to achieve that!!! so stop moaning like a noob and man up Phears :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at your posts and look at the messages you have sent me in-game. Anyone who would guess your age would say that your a child. When you start losing an arguement you then throw your toys out the pram and stoop down low.

Again i can't believe you didn't think my messages were spread around Incubi, ofcourse i know that.

The sad thing is you've told me that you have a wife and kids and yet you are quite litterally in-game all day every day. Tell me how do you fit in time to play around a full time job and dealing with wife and kids?

You can't, not if your doing in properly, i think it's about time you owned up to your real age, your simply not mature enough to handle any real responsibility.

what has my personal life got too do with you, my personal life has nothing to do with this game, so if your repeat to comment on my personal life i will report you.... and who says im on all the time phears? just because you always pick the wrong times to attack me, your the idiot because you cant figure it out... and i through the dummy out of the pram hmm you reverted to name calling so whos the being immature???

you cant handle trash talk thats your problem not mine, so stop wasting my time with your pathetic messages and insults... you are not even considered a threat phears so why would i get off at you hahaha great character judgement on your behalf!

DeletedUser12324

I have deleted my previous posts as I've just realized this argument is completely off-topic not to mention ridiculous.

I will not message you in-game anymore nor will i bother you reply to you in the forums, shout and scream all you want i will not do this anymore.

DeletedUser17088

Thread Closed, I will also be looking through this thread for recent rule breaches also

Stand by.

Status
Not open for further replies.