AMA - 14th - Ask Me Anything DR-DOOM

DR-DOOM

Phrourach
Lol! And that was awesome right? Instead of waiting every week for an episode. What annoys me most though is spoilers. People apparently can't not talk about it. :s
I believe i was watching 1 to 1-5 seasons a day on Netflix

only time leaving the house was to work which paid for my take aways when i got home hehe

Frazzle27

Hipparchus
What is your motivation to continuously lead strong and powerful alliances even though they will take a lot of time to lead?

What is the most rewarding part of playing grepolis over the years (if there has been one)?

DR-DOOM

Phrourach
What is your motivation to continuously lead strong and powerful alliances even though they will take a lot of time to lead?

What is the most rewarding part of playing grepolis over the years (if there has been one)?

1 answer will answer both questions

I start alliances and build a team putting the best people who are hungry incharge of them

I do alot of the background work so im not focused on taking a large city count.

When I feel the right leaders are in place and I feel 1 or 2 players are 100% dedicated to the alliance I hand off Founder rights and tend to leave for another world and repeat.