AMA - 14th - Ask Me Anything DR-DOOM

DeletedUser47369

Lol! And that was awesome right? Instead of waiting every week for an episode. What annoys me most though is spoilers. People apparently can't not talk about it. :s

I believe i was watching 1 to 1-5 seasons a day on Netflix

only time leaving the house was to work which paid for my take aways when i got home hehe

DeletedUser21625

How many different ign's have you had? Which one brought the most trouble to your door? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47369

Started Alfiemoon - DA-V1NC1 - DR-DOOM

None have caused issues i dont think. Not that i know of

Frazzle27

Phrourach
What is your motivation to continuously lead strong and powerful alliances even though they will take a lot of time to lead?

What is the most rewarding part of playing grepolis over the years (if there has been one)?

DeletedUser47369

What is your motivation to continuously lead strong and powerful alliances even though they will take a lot of time to lead?

What is the most rewarding part of playing grepolis over the years (if there has been one)?

1 answer will answer both questions

I start alliances and build a team putting the best people who are hungry incharge of them

I do alot of the background work so im not focused on taking a large city count.

When I feel the right leaders are in place and I feel 1 or 2 players are 100% dedicated to the alliance I hand off Founder rights and tend to leave for another world and repeat.

DeletedUser47369

So All Questions answerws for the Weekend :eek:

Whos next for AMA?