Issue Four​

Table of Content
  • Sparta vs Hades Event
  • Top 12 Alliances
  • Ocean Analysis
  • Recent Conquests
  • Competition

Sparta vs Hades Event

The undead have risen! War is at the gates! Hades has returned and is looking to spread chaos and destruction by sending his undead troops through his portal!
With the help of Lysander’s Spartan warriors, it is your task to be the field commander and free the island world from the gruesome creatures by ultimately closing Hades’ ominous portal!

Starting August 7th at 10:00am server time, you will be able to prove your skill as a commander of a mighty Spartan army.
Lead Lysander’s soldiers in the fight for victory and receive precious rewards, awards and honor points from the daily and overall ranking. Once you have proven to be among the most powerful warriors, you will have a new exclusive hero at your service.

Top 12 Alliances
Nymeria-
Nymeria - Swim: Their home is currently ocean 45, which a 1st place in the ocean. This group was also here since the start and was called "Carmichael II" at some point but after a week or two changed their name to Nymeria. This is a very strong group which has already risen and I believe they will become a massive threat later on in the game with such a small experienced group. Judging from statistics and war stats, they seem to be at war with Jedis of Freedom. Things will move the right way for them.
We Mean No Harm
We Mean No Harm - Swim: They really mean, “We Mean No Harm”, right? Don’t let their name fool you. This group has also been here since the very start which use to be called "Carmichael I" but has since then changed their name to “We Mean No Harm” They're currently located in ocean 44 with a few players in other oceans but experienced ones as well, sharing a few islands with the Carmichael around the oceans of 54 as well as sharing an island or two with Nymeria in O45. Some may believe there's tension between them and “Jedi of Freedom" perhaps they mean harm after all? And rightfully so, they're the dominate face in 44 and I believe it will stay like it for quite some time.
Carmichael
Carmichael - Swim. From the very start they have been the number one face in the point charts. They have some fantastic players there which I remember from other worlds such as Revdog who definitely knows what he's doing, and who can definitely make a difference alongside their other top players making it very difficult for the enemy players around them. Some believe they may even be at war with Bandwagon, some don't, which again this early in the game may not be a good idea as some believe that tension is raising with Slap as well. For that very reason I believe that they will swim and will probably become a dominant force in the game.
Jedi of Freedom
Swim/Float: This could sound very one sided, but I simply believe that this lot is going to dominate in the future. It's also one sided because I know a few players from there, good players, amazing players; who mean business and will carry this group all the way if they stick around till the end of this world. This is very some hate could head my way but do some research before hating on some of those players. Strongly rooting for you lot in 45
Fight Club
Swim: Now this group has raised out of nowhere. They're currently based in ocean 54 with a rank of 2nd in the ocean. They seem to be doing their own thing at this particular moment fully focusing on ocean 54 getting stronger as the time goes. It's also believed that they have a second sisterly alliance which means even more players to strengthen ocean 54 which could mean trouble for Slap. Some believe that there is a potential agreement between those parties, and some believe that there's attention between the two. If there's attention between third parties could very much take advantage and later on in the game maybe even steal the ocean, I guess only time will tell.
The Bandwagon
Swim/Float: This is a very tricky one for me for some reason. Their current home is ocean 55, where they're currently the dominate force when it comes to points with a few players over in other oceans. Some may believe that there is very strong tension between them and "Carmichael" and it may be a bloodbath very soon over in 55. Do I believe they will come out on top of the fight? I'm not too sure. Do I believe that Carmichael has more experience? For sure do, however the city count is in Bandwagons favor with it being 80/46 it for sure would be an interesting fight; especially if another group chipped in to support one of those or simply make it a "threeway"
Slap
Swim Swim Swim! They have quite experienced founders along with a solid team.They’ve been slowly going up in the rankings and they have a solid fighting BP at this stage of the game.
Downward Dogs
Float: Nothing much seems to be known about this alliance. More information about them next week.
The Plague
Float:Nothing much seems to be known about this alliance. More information about them next week.
Fizzy’s Legion of Honor
Float:Nothing much seems to be known about this alliance. More information about them next week.
The Last Age
The Black Night
Float: Nothing much seems to be known about this alliance. More information about them next week.

Ocean Analysis
O44
  • We Mean No Harm
  • The Plague
  • IMMORTALIZED
  • --ROMANIA--
  • ..The king landing..

O45
  • Nymeria
  • Jedi of Freedom
  • Fizzy’s Legion of Honor
  • The Knight of Nike
  • The great danes

O54
  • Fight Club
  • Slap
  • Downward Dogs
  • The Black Knights
  • Carmichael

O55
  • The Bandwagon
  • Carmichael
  • The Last Age
  • ATLANTIS
  • Legions of Amisos

Recent Conquests

Date: 12.08.2017, 13:56
City: [town]5432[/town]
Old Owner: Ghost city
New Owner:Alexandar I

Date: 12.08.2017, 13:48
City: [town]1996[/town]
Old Owner: artemis12101
New Owner:Infinite Series

Date: 12.08.2017, 13:22
City: [town]8195[/town]
Old Owner: Garchia
New Owner:flarefoxerion

Date: 12.08.2017, 13:00
City: [town]16402[/town]
Old Owner: Vorcand
New Owner: Hoplite nuke

Date: 12.08.2017, 10:07
City: [town]7364[/town]
Old Owner: christpuncher
New Owner: iZandra

Grepolis Memes

74864165.jpg
i-never-meant-to-start-a-war-putin-meme.jpg
111a1d4e087bc46f3371bd1dd20b489d.png
9lecqq.jpg
sy5pz.jpg

Competition

Last Issue’s Winner: Vicious Fly
Get your prize + message of congratulations

Pick a number between 1-25 and post it here below.(one number per player)
Reward: 10,000 of each resource!

That’s it folks! I hope you enjoy the short newspaper this issue and click like if you enjoyed it and want to read more next week. Intelligence are gathered from GrepolisMaps, GREPOLIFE, and ingame. Issues are released every Sunday at a random time.

DeletedUser55074

Great as always ! I'll pick number 11 one more time

DeletedUser46838

Spread the word about the newspaper! Big prize this issue!!!!

DeletedUser55100

Do I believe they will come out on top of the fight? I'm not too sure. Do I believe that Carmichael has more experience? For sure do, however the city count is in Bandwagons favor with it being 80/46 it for sure would be an interesting fight; especially if another group chipped in to support one of those or simply make it a "threeway"

Bud i'm sure you already know whats happening here but allow me to enlighten you. This is already a threeway in effect, Carmicheal/Nymeria (Way to Go!!)/We mean no harm have teamed up to destroy Bandwagon. To be totally honest Carmichael don't have that much experience it seems, yes they have plenty of gold to buy tokens but seem lacking in the skill factor of the game, luckily we are there to hold their hands LOL. They have taken a couple of Bandwagon cities but most of those have been by poaching the more spineless members rather than actually landing CS's in their cities.

Would rather see Nymeria fighting everybody as we are strong enough to do so but guess i'm stuck with what i signed up to, three alliances under one umbrella, boring but effective LOL, but hey look on the brightside Carmichael are about to actually land a CS in a Bandwagon city. Oh well dudes time to collect some more manticore tokens - Love you all Rick. xx

DeletedUser21565

I heard from the rumor mill, that these guys in the top alliance's(Carmichael, We Mean no Harm, and Nymera) have pulled this gang up routine before, in other worlds. What little contact, I have had with them. They come across with a arrogance that's tad on the indecorous side. Boring!

DeletedUser20937

"Rumour mill" = makes stuff up.

Where I come from we call it being a gossip.
They're usually old women.
Who are bored.

'Are you bored, old woman' ?

I have never met one single person in my alliance before.
But now that I have, I'm glad I did.
We have what you all want, Great Leadership.

Love from Nymeria.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53080

Lol Epimondis, I'd wish it were true but unfortunately just like my friend Damienni, I also didn't know any of these people when I started in the world. This is something that came through strategical thinking and I guess it's evident this strategy has worked. The top 3 alliances are these 3 alliances, in every single aspect. Well, except for our enemies who are top defenders.. How did that happen right?

Good luck making up stories man, I heard that if you throw enough mud some of it has got to stick right? Well it didn't stick here.