• Top 12 Players
  • Top 12 Alliances + Maps
  • Ocean Analysis
  • New Event
  • Competition

Interviews

Evil MeIinoe
Slap

What are your thoughts on the world so far?
Evil MeIinoe said:
At the moment, it seems to be moving at a steady pace for us here in 54, as well as other in other oceans I'm sure. This world will definitely be a patience game, and on the behalf of Slap, I can confirm that we're here to stay.
Have you declared war on anyone? (Yes/no) question
Evil MeIinoe said:
Is your alliance a premade?
Evil MeIinoe said:
A couple of us are back from another world.
We also played over in ocean 35 back in the day a few worlds back, and then combined forced with "This is not a Drill" which led into us merging. Slap also existed in Pandosia, but it wasn't led by me then, I was just a regular member there.
What are your goals for this world?
Evil MeIinoe said:
At this moment in time the goal is to grow. As fast as possible and secure our core ocean, by gaining cities and securing our boarders, without having to expand elsewhere. Like I maintained before, this will likely to be a patience game, at least in my and Mira's eyes. As the game goes on, our goals will change, but since we're here to stay we'd like to see it all the way through and stay here until the very end.
Are you confident that your alliance will do well in the future?
Evil MeIinoe said:
I'm confident that our tactic from the past will get us to where we need to be, and I believe that we will do well in the future.
Any last words before we end the interview?
Evil MeIinoe said:
Just wanted to give a quick shot out to some familiar faces in ocean 45 and who are in Jedi of Freedom, hope it goes well for them over there!

SpikeMike420
Gold Traders

What are your thoughts on the world so far?
SpikeMike420 said:
super boring. I'm only here for a little gold, and that's all it's been is a little lol

Speed 1, with morale and night bonus...there's nothing fun about this world. I can get behind a speed 1 world, it's great for summer and busy people but with the morale and night bonus, it's just impossible to get the resources needed to build cities AND armies, you have to choose one or the other.
Are you here for the long term or just for 1-2 months?
SpikeMike420 said:
I will probably stay here until the trading has stopped or until I'm too busy on the speed 6 world where I'm with a portion of the pre-made I'm a part of.
Is the rest of the alliance going to stop when the trading has stopped?
SpikeMike420 said:
not all of them, the team is pretty mixed actually. Several of us are playing the speed 6 world and just looking for some gold to use, others are playing here seriously and will be looking for an alliance after the dust from BP settles, and several are simmers who don't care about what alliance they're in, and several others are new to the game. the founder had the alliance open for almost 24 hours and it filled up with 'slack'. I've remeoved a lot of these people, and several others have left themselves, after I took leadership and explained we are here to gold trade not to have war and made it clear if they want to play this world seriously they should be looking for another team. I have applied standing orders to not attack active players or ANY top 30 alliance members.
Have you declared war on any alliances yet?
SpikeMike420 said:
No we won't be declaring war on anyone
What are your goals for this world?
SpikeMike420 said:
just to make some gold
To end the interview, any final words?
SpikeMike420 said:
nothing comes to mind, if I think of something soon I'll let you know

Top 12 Players
Valoris I
revdog
Yes im mike
not legendary
Leon789
Mewsic
fonz2
RoyalMancunian
chicken hawk *
Patson 77
timothy dewey
Ragada

Top 12 Alliances
Carmichael
pB9jzNq.png
We Mean No Harm
8WuwFmL.png
Slap
y6BQPJi.png
The Bandwagon
ZUQexlz.png
Fight Club
gt0Khq5.png
White knights
vcofclW.png
Jedi of Freedom
X10LjQ7.png
ubique
W4J0PM4.png
Nymeria
rbRBqGh.png
Fizzy’s Legion of Honor
ZqCMI2F.png
Fighter’s Club
RSK2bWn.png
Gold Traders
SBIwBXL.png

Ocean Analysis
O44
  • We Mean No Harm
  • ubique
  • --ROMANA--
  • The Plague
  • The Vanguard

O45
  • White knights
  • Jedi of Freedom
  • Fizzy’s Legion of Honor
  • the king landing
  • Nymeria

O54
  • Fight Club
  • Slap
  • Fighters Club
  • Did I scare You?
  • Carmichael

O55
  • The Bandwagon
  • Carmichael
  • Thani Pi Ki
  • Legion of Amisos
  • The Last Age

New Event
There seems to be a new event coming up. This is what we know so far:
Medea, the new exclusive war hero, is now visible on the hero collection. Her boost will affect slingers in attack and defence. You will be able to obtain her with the new upcoming event!

Competition

Last Issue’s Winner: prince of lernthia
Get your prize (1X Happiness spell + 4X Wedding + 1 Population Growth) + message of congratulations

Pick a number between 1-25 and post it here below.(one number per player)
Reward: 5000 of each resource!

That’s it folks! I hope you enjoy the short newspaper this issue and click like button if you enjoyed it and want to read more next week. Please spread the word about the newspaper!! Issues are released every Sunday at a random time.

I'll try to defend my title. I'll say 9 this time. Got to mix it up. Also Great job again Rock. Hopefully more alliance leaders will be more responsive to interviews.

DeletedUser31385

Good job on the paper.

Hopefully more alliance leaders will be more responsive to interviews.

Eh, just give 'em some time and they will open up. It is early and the leaders don't want anyone to know what they are doing yet.

DeletedUser47417

This is really nice to read over, I especially enjoy the interview section. Also, is it just me or are some of the maps up-side down?

I chose 24!

DeletedUser24785

Well done Rock , i do like a good newspaper on the forum.
Number of choice 2
KTF

DeletedUser54850

I choose 14

Love the newspaper! Great to see you putting in all this effort for the community :)

DeletedUser55073

Guess I should have read Issue 2 before guessing on the last one. :)

I'll double down on 20!

DeletedUser55074

That is great work you bring to the table here, I really enjoyed reading this. I hope the next issues will come out soon, keep up the good work.
My lucky number will be 11.

DeletedUser15834

Nice work Rock .
Good to have you back.
I will take number 4 please.

DeletedUser46838

Spread the word around about the newspaper. The more people that know the more fun!

Issue Three will come out August 6th :D

DeletedUser

Great job on the newspaper - put me down for 10 on the comp :D