Newspaper Amisos News-October Update

DeletedUser54161

Official Amisos "October Update" News Column

Hello everyone! I am "Loves You" of the Black Suit Pirates. I took it upon myself to bring the news to Amisos. The plan is to publish an edition every month, with special editions possible.

Player Rankings:

1. Valoris I - 391,213

2. Weakslug - 364,983

3. dr.mraa - 357,557

4. MomentumZH - 330,786

5. damienni - 292,991

Alliance Rankings:

1. Jerry Springer - 4,103,039 (38 Players)

2. Nymeria - 3,892,168 (36 Players)

3. We Mean No Harm - 3,652,564 (40 Players)

4. Slap - 2,966,810 (37 Players)

5. The Black Knights - 2,801,394 (47 Players)

Player Offensive Battle Points:

1. dr.mraa(No Harm) - 235,554

2. svecenik(Nym) - 178,409

3. Valoris I(Nym) - 176,503

4. Dunster91(Nym) - 168,352

5. MomentumZH(No Harm) - 150,987

Alliance Offensive Battle Points:

1. Nymeria - 1,536,059

2. We Mean No Harm - 1,503,164

3. Slap - 893,577

4. Phoenix - 813,945

5. The Black Knights - 787,481

Milestones:

Congratulations to Jerry Springer for being the first alliance in Amisos to reach 4,000,000 total points

Congratulations to dr.mraa for being the first player in Amisos to reach 200,000 offensive battle points

Congratulations to Waljakov for being the first player in Amisos to 150,000 defensive battle points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54161

Each of the Top 12 Alliances was contacted for questioning. All answers came from an alliance representative. If an alliance representative was unavailable a simple "unavailable for comment" was placed as the answer. If a question was not answered a simple "no comment" was placed as the answer. If another reason was given, it was stated.

Jerry Springer

Rep: duffuss

1. Your alliance recently went through a major change, with the complete disbandment of CarMichael, and the reformation of Jerry Springer. Can you give us a little insight as to what that was all about?

We had to abandon Carmichael due to the leadership not being very active with our problems. Now that we are in Jerry Springer all of our leadership problems have been solved.

2. Tell us anything about your alliance, friends or enemies that you think our readers would be interested in.

No comment

Nymeria

Rep: damienni

You have recently taken numerous cities from “..the king landing..” Has an official war been declared?

By recruiting in our ocean O-45 and pushing into O-35/45 border area
They have become an annoyance rather than a threat.

Most of the players they recruited were the leftovers from the alliances we have broken.
Knights Templar - The Knights of Nike - Great Danes - etc, etc...
Mostly those, whose leaders, left them behind when forced into VM.
That was the only way they were able to gain any entry into O-45.

2.Tell us anything about your alliance, friends or enemies that you think our readers would be interested in.

No comment

We Mean No Harm

Rep: thefallenposeidon

1. What are your thoughts on the new Morale 2.0 System that is being implemented?

· Normal calculation still applies but with an added layer.

· We increase the minimum morale based on the number of cities currently controlled by the defender.

· Every additional controlled city after the first reduces the efficiency of morale by increasing the minimum possible morale by 7%.

· This means if a player controls 1 city he can have the full potential of morale protection, that is 30% (70% reduction on attack power).

· 2 cities = 37% (63% reduction on attack power).

· 3 cities = 44% (56% reduction on attack power).

· 4 cities = 51% (49% reduction on attack power).

· 5 cities = 58% (42% reduction on attack power).

· 6 cities = 65% (35% reduction on attack power).

· 7 cities = 72% (28% reduction on attack power).

· 8 cities = 79% (21% reduction on attack power).

· 9 cities = 86% (14% reduction on attack power).

· 10 cities = 93% (7% reduction on attack power).

· 11 cities = 100% (0% reduction on attack power).

· with 11 cities and above no player gets the benefit for morale anymore.

I didn't even realize lol

I think this morale system is fair for new players, it gives them some protection until they learn the game well.

2.Tell us anything about your alliance, friends or enemies that you think our readers would be interested in.

We are probably the most ethnically diverse alliance on Amisos. Our alliance has many different ethnic groups here which leaves room for growth and understanding.

We communicate well with one another and as previous alliances can tell you wherever we pass through we claim; as each and every alliance we've gone up against has disbanded.
We may not be No. 1 in the world but we are No. 1 at striking fear into our enemy's hearts

SLAP

Rep: fakenews

As a lead alliance in a core ocean, I noticed you picked up an ex-member of Carmichael. What are your thoughts on their reformation from “Carmichael” to “Jerry Springer”.

“My board has objected to participating”

The Black Knights

Rep: Camaron587

1. As you emerge victorious in the war against the Black Suit Pirates, what are you most excited about, or looking forward to in this world?

That's actually funny. To think, we are in war with BSP. However, let me correct you. Such is not the case. The Black Knights, had no personal vendetta against BSP. It was merely our interest in O64 that led us to conflicts with the alliances present within O64. As it has concluded I am proud to say, we were able to take the entire ocean with minimal casualties as well as get a good number of warriors from within the ocean, among us who have now become a valuable part of our alliance. In a slow world, having control over an Ocean itself can prove to be of great strategic importance. Keeping that in mind, we have accomplished it and our now viewing our original goals for this world.

2. Tell us anything about your alliance, friends or enemies that you think our readers would be interested in.

There is nothing to hide about, The Black Knights. We have no formidable enemy as of yet but this is a war game. You can say, peace just doesn't suit our style. Now, that we have concluded our goals within O64. We are looking towards external events that are based outside our alliance. Following that, our next enemy or ally will be chosen in accord towards a stronger foundation for the world. This world is merely 3 months old, yet there have been many stifling events that have already taken place. The Black Knights, have fought solely until now. But soon everyone will be choosing sides for the obvious war that is about to unfold

DeletedUser54161

Interview's Continued

..the king landing..

Rep: Glamhadril

1. Recently, Nymeria has taken a few cities from your alliance. Would you like to comment on their advances?

We recently took in a fair few refugees from alliances that had been fighting Nymeria since their starts in this world. they joined our alliance in order to be able to grow into our core and have done so. this however meant we lost a bunch of cities deep in Nymeria's core that we couldn't protect and have since lost. they have yet to make any significant inroads into our core.

We're an active alliance that is supremely confident it'll win this world

Phoenix

Rep: great76

1.Now that you have routed New World Order into imminent collapse, have you acquired a new target on the horizon?

New World order were crushed swiftly securing ocean 33 for us. Our attention now moves to our borders especially in 34. Lets just say we are not afraid to take on other big alliances such as Immortalized who we are in close proximity to

Concerning our friends we have our great academy alliance allowing us to grow quickly and cover more ground a testament to the great job ATOYA PrangsWivWolves and the destroyit have done leading our academy. We may not be considered an alliance that can win the world yet but in the end I believe we can certainly challenge if we play our cards right. Best defending alliance in this world so we know we have the caliber of members to challenge anyone

Nameless

Rep: jredge

1.You run a very tight ship, with 23 members you have secured 8th in the Top 12 in little over a month. What has been the greatest factor in your success as an alliance so far.

We have taken a few more in now, so 28 members. We don't run quite as tight a ship as you might think, we let our players enjoy themselves as it is a game! If I see that print off set of rules that almost everyone uses once more I think I would spontaneously combust:)
Who wrote the thing all those years back and how did everyone get hold of it? Suck the life out of the game why don't you. Thus we don't bother with rules, find a suitable city, then take it will do. All we ask is activity and help your team.

We just want to have fun and thus don't like to think of others as enemies or friends, we just want their cities occasionally. You see some would call our neighbors in the south Slap enemies, but they could also be called friends as they have littered our harbors with transport ships overnight, which is nice of them this close to Bonfire Night!

IMMORTALIZED

Rep: srnl2010

1.Tell me about your alliance history. Who are the “Hateful Eight”? Why did you choose to join this world, and what your goals are?

The hateful 8 are a small group of people that we innitially started with on this world, after that we just started inviting players around us until we got to the point where we are now with our team. I am personally one of the 8, together with deathrow, and a few more that are still around.

We are currently at war with Phoenix, aswel as having to fight off We mean no harm from our doorstep from time to time, they seem to like visiting it every now and then :)

Dead Ringers

Rep: devons

1.In my last issue, I speculated on the meaning behind your alliance name. Could you take your time to clarify what it means, and why you chose that particular alliance name over others.

Dead Ringers are used in horse racing changing at the last min a horse for a better or worse one with a lookalike .
So as an Alliance we could be what we seem or NOT .
You have to wait, See the result.

Also in days gone bye people were afraid of being buried alive so had bells on the grave so they could ring and get dug up again.

No comment

Expendables

Rep: Psykocys

1. Your alliance has done well and currently holds a strong grip on Ocean 65, with 13 of the top 15 players in the ocean under the Expendables Banner. Are you at all worried about self-suffocation and running out of targets in the ocean?

I think that's something on the back of any alliances mind as they expand across an ocean, however especially when they are close to the rim. I can't say that is something we aren't worried about, I'd say we are optimistic about the future of our growth.

We are just a mishmashed group of folks from all walks of life, countries and such, that are active and working together toward our common goal of domination.

Legions of Amisos

Rep: N/A

Unavailable for Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

World Map
2017_11_02_11_07_37.jpg
Recap of October Events

The dissolution of Carmicheal and it’s rebirth under the newname “Jerry Springer”

Thesonofgodfatherhimself was accused of being a traitor [True or Untrue, details unknown]

My 48 hour CS attempt was thwarted RIP brave colonizers

Sir Knight I seems to be holding his own against Slap(Visit his profile to see some of the reports)

Special mention to “The Extreme Destroyer” whom I promised a shoutout

BIG thanks to @.magick. for being the best mod Amisos could ask for!<3

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Fun Sized Images:
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

DeletedUser54161

I hope you enjoy this Edition of the Newspaper
You can contact me in-game at (Loves You) or on these external forums
[Promise I don't bite]
Happy Halloween!!! See you next month

Changelog:

2/11/2017-An Updated World Map was uploaded to replace the previous version.

DeletedUser44125

Great Article Loves You, I really liked it. Go Dead Ringers!

DeletedUser20937

I hope Novembers issue is just as informative and ejoyable to read.
Thanks to all alliances who took part.
I look forward to reading the next edition.

Thanks Loves you for taking the time to put it all together.
Great job.