An alliance for the best

DeletedUser12667

If you are looking to join an elite alliance with some great players, then I am recruiting any player in Delphi to join my alliance to make the best alliance grepo has ever seen

b.png

We will have strategic plans for growth

bbbbbb-1.png

And super organized forums

bb-1.jpg

We will be strict on our rules, if you break them you will be repromanded

bbbbb-1.jpg

Requirements:
1- Must be in Delphi
2- Must have a city(if you have more than one that is fine as well)
3- To ask for an invite you must suggest a requirement you feel should be added

Rules:
1- Spam is a must
2- The forum is used for important topics only
-----Aliance ops or help threads are prohibited----
3- Must be willing to loose cities and not get upset if no one supports you
4- Founding cities or taking ghosts is all that is allowed
5- If you loose a city you will be asked to found on the anchor next to the attacker
6- Maxed out cities must be protected with a harbor full of fire ships
7- Soon to be added

Current members:
King Milos2121
Dux Belloram the great
Hilop the noob

Looking foward to adding spammers to my member list:) Contact hilop or any member of Ghostbusters for an invite

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am based two oceans away in southern O53 and has less than 1000 points. I think i qualify.

DeletedUser12667

I am based two oceans away in southern O53 and has less than 1000 points. I think i qualify.

Yup:) Want an invite. Remember spaming is a must. Shoot one of the members a ingame pm and the invite will be sent.

EDIT: You need to add a requirement that you would like to see on the list:)

DeletedUser

Of course I do, I mean I'm perfect for joining, don't even have CS ready. That means I'm fresh.

Requirement: All brilliant players stack their cities with triremes just in case they want to attack or defend.

IGN: Jubier2

DeletedUser

lol, I'll join when I come back from VM this friday :p I think I have 1 conquest capable town, haha :D

DeletedUser12667

To all those who wish to join, be prepared for some serious war fare. I am attempting to take a city from a nasty ghost as we speak. Will post my progress in my war decleration thread. But with all the spies the ghosts have I am gonna wait till my cs lands(hopefully). I have it invisable so the ghosts cant see it coming:p

DeletedUser

I luv you, you luv me, lets get together and kill barney(go to my bio for the rest)

OH OH! I wanna join! and another requirement should be that this must be the third world that you joined and lost poits before you completed thr tutorial!

IGN-how would I know? Isn't Delphi just a city?

EDIT: Oh, I see, Delphi is a new world those NASAty guys found. I see. I found out that Sigma was actually a world too! Did you know that? I had always thought it was 'The Sims'

DeletedUser

I wanna join :D My requirement.... Must log in at least once a month to try stop people taking cities by sending angry messages. :p

DeletedUser

Ign: Sic0tiC (Im gonna be a complete noob and not log in much)