An Enemy Unknown: A New Type of Premade

DeletedUser

An Enemy Unknown
A New Type of Premade

This is a new type of premade, where there is no actual alliance created in game. Just a skype room and a bunch of dudes who happen to be in the same area, who happen to be good at grepolis, who will share a common goal. That goal is to dominate our area and make it really annoying for any other alliance trying to kill us.

We will not be starting right in the core, rather at the edge of the core or the oceans outside of it.

Sound interesting? Well read on for more information.

Qualifications
I've been playing Gamma since March of2010. In Gamma I led the Illuminati, a small group of players who managed to make a name for themselves as some of the best fighters in Gamma. Aside from gamma, I have played a few worlds with a few premades, Kappa with the Crimson Knights, Xi with Nemesis, and Corinth some premade that I can't remember right now. I've found just about all worlds now take the same route, premades will dominate or they merge into another alliance and dominate. So I want to try something new.

Recruitment

• I want people who will not quit after a few weeks or a month. You must be willing to commit a few months to this project. Its quite possible it will fail by the first month ortwo.

• I want people who know what they are doing. I don't care if you are a top player somewhere else. In fact,if you are, I don't want you anyway because your focus will be over there.

• I want people who will help another at the drop of a hat. Whether it be clearing, siege breaking, or upport. The success of this premade relies on the ability of everyone to do this.

• Skype is an absolute must. If you don't have it, don't bother posting. Same goes for if you only get on skype once every one or two days. You need to be on when you are in game.

Goal Settings

I'm not looking for the best world settings. As this is an experiment, I don't want to use up that opportunity. Also, this will not interfere with "Team Good Friends." This will likely not happen until gamma starts to close, which will likely happen in a couple months. If it ends up taking a long time I'll run it earlier.

World Speed; 2
Unit Speed: Whatever
Conquest
Morale: Hopefully no but it will likely be yes.
Cap: Hopefully a low cap but it doesn't really apply to us anyway.

If this all sounds interesting to you,and you want to be a part of it, post below with a grepostats link(if you have one), how long you've been playing, roughly how active you are, and your skype id. When the time comes, I will notify you if you have been accepted either via skype or forum pm. If I've played with you you're probably already accepted. Just let me know.

Posting below does not entitle you to a position. People I have played with before and that I trust will be given priority over the randoms on the forum. Also, because of the trust needed to make this work, recruitment will not occur from inside the game. Possible or actual members will not be posted on this thread. I am looking for about 30 members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will when I make it. It will probably be closer to the projected start time.

DeletedUser

Ohh a suggestion is that you could have a secret external forum, they are free and easy to set up, and might help with coordination. Hmmm i am so tempted but my name is already on about 3 other premade lists :/

DeletedUser

One thing I forgot to mention. Administrator will be highly recommended for this. Skype room will be made later today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope. I'm not sure when it will happen, I've been having fun on caldyon.

It doesn't look like there has been much interest in it though :(

DeletedUser

Nope. I'm not sure when it will happen, I've been having fun on caldyon.

It doesn't look like there has been much interest in it though :(

Could be some of the premades and players abandoning ship too quickly, that or the cut off at around 20k for entry of players.