Inactive Topic An exact countdown on farms (Captain View)

DeletedUser23986

format has been applied i believe.

Was format not mandatory earlier?

DeletedUser

I support ^^ Not hard to be put through mawds, cant really be improved on

DeletedUser

Format was applied to OP from the very beginning, I have no idea what you're talking about, Oh Farg one.
I looked at the first post of this page, not realizing that the thread had multiple pages. As such, I have deleted my previous inaccurate post.

DeletedUser

Dang it somebody take a look. This thread has been 'going' for a year now. Even Skully likes the idea!

DeletedUser

Really.... This idea hasn't passed yet?

Sheesh.. This one brings back memories.

DeletedUser41523

Proposal: To have a countdown timer on the farms from the captain view (when farming multiple farms at the same time). It's kinda hard to explain, so I'll make a graphic aid to help you understand. :S

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes

Reason: Since there's no 'within the minute' way of knowing when to click 'Demand', 5 minute farming can consist of a lot of "The farms aren't ready" messages, if you're trying to be really efficient on time.

Details: Not sure what else to say... It's exactly what I said above.

Visual Aids: (Based on 5 minute farming)
Current View:
73gtno.jpg

Suggested View:
dd1bh1.jpg

The timer counts down accordingly.

Balance: There's no balance required

Abuse Prevention: No abuse, just more efficient farming times.

Summary: All of the above in an appropriate sentence. >.>

Agreed. Personally if you have it use a smart phone's timer and have an alarm on. That's what I do. :)

DeletedUser27700

Can we not spam this?

I don't see how any of this discussion is Idea related

DeletedUser

Dunno, can you think of anything that needs discussing? Got any questions relating to the idea Iced? I'm more than happy to answer them. Oh, and we've had more yes's than no's... The spam has just been to keep the thread from entering the void.

DeletedUser

Thanks dood <3

I can't spread any love still, but when I can, I will. :D