An Experiment Out of your comfort zone

DeletedUser

Make no mistake, I don't plan to run this alliance, or even be in it, but set it up. The point of this alliance is to see how a strictly non-premium alliance can manage. The point of this is to spice things up. Even if you do use premium, you can still join, as long as you promise not to use your premium. Without further chit-chat, let's begin.
The Form​
You must put up Grepostats. Don't bother until you have 10 cities that you've conquered from active players. Try to have at least 100k BP, the majority ABP. If you wish to be a founder, please use a resume. The same for Diplomat, recruiter, War leader, Support organizer, council, all that stuff., whatever you great players call it. I'm mediocre, I'll just be watching and taking notes of how you react without premium. Actually, I would prefer if you DO have premium, so you can experience the disadvantages of the rest of us. Awesome players who don't use premium (i'd have to say daizan pops to mind) you can still join, but you have to have the same stuff as the rest of the people. Here's the layout:
Username
grepostats
Position (optional)
Qualifications (optional, for the position)
Your best alliance you've taken part in:
What settings do you want:
What Alliance name do you want:

Thats it.
I WONT be in this alliance, only those high up premium players. I will only allow 5 non-premium players in. The top 5 will be selected and join.50 max players. Everything else you people can organize. Anything I missed for this experiment, please contact me.
Only Those Awesome Amazing premium players who have done little without premium accepted. 5 of the best non premiums as well. Absolutely No Noobs Like Me LSO I'll just be seeing how you do. The Rest is in your hands. I will update as decisions are made.

DeletedUser

Heh, just wait till you have quite a few cities an play without admin and have incomings.

DeletedUser

I've seen it happen, a top 10 player with 80+ cities live through 100+ attacks, and this happened on more than just one or two occasions. Oh and he conquered some active enemy players while all those attacks were inbound...lol. The guy is an animal.

DeletedUser

I've seen it happen, a top 10 player with 80+ cities live through 100+ attacks, and this happened on more than just one or two occasions. Oh and he conquered some active enemy players while all those attacks were inbound...lol. The guy is an animal.
Its doable. But you need a fast computer with good Internet...and more free time than the average human being :D

DeletedUser

Not much more time than some of the premium users actually. Folks who I've spoken to who are in the top 100/50/20 usually have a system of sorts. For example, using the note function as an alternative to city group function, getting creative with the names, using excel, and making clear what goals need to get done by jotting them down somewhere else. What gets time consuming are the city festivals and victory processions, can't get around that - it takes forever manually...

It just needs a lot more organization and discipline, and yes, a little more time as a result.

DeletedUser

Heh, just wait till you have quite a few cities an play without admin and have incomings.

I've had around 15 cities before. Without admin, I failed. Lost a few cities. But this isn't saying you aren't good or premium is bad, I just want to see what will happen.

DeletedUser

Not much more time than some of the premium users actually. Folks who I've spoken to who are in the top 100/50/20 usually have a system of sorts. For example, using the note function as an alternative to city group function, getting creative with the names, using excel, and making clear what goals need to get done by jotting them down somewhere else. What gets time consuming are the city festivals and victory processions, can't get around that - it takes forever manually...

It just needs a lot more organization and discipline, and yes, a little more time as a result.

I feel you. Try spending 1 hour just doing VP and CP :( :( :( :( :(

DeletedUser

Pfft you think your time is strained.

Try waking up with 25-50 Mails per morning, doing all of your Farms manually, then building/producing troops.

That takes.... ages... And then read the Damn Alliance Forum that is always updating.

DeletedUser

I feel you all, I manage but I might need to use some gold again eventually.

DeletedUser18825

I've never used premium, so I don't know what I'm missing :p