An Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, I was curious after looking at the top rankings of players on Phi and started trying to piece what they may have in common. As well as how I can join them. Then I had the epiphany! We are all insomniacs! So, my inquiry is how many hours of sleep you have gotten since starting up on Phi.

DeletedUser65

Curiously, I haven't slept since I joined Phi. Does this matter? Since if it had been any other day I would not have slept during the same timespan anyway.

But you're assumption is semi-correct. Spending more time playing means you are more likely to head the rankings, but it is equally possible to work out your time more efficiently around your daily activities, play a little less, and still be very near the top.

DeletedUser

I slept 6 hours cause I got hungry, but I didn't want to go make something to eat.

DeletedUser

I slept 6 hours cause I got hungry, but I didn't want to go make something to eat.

Perfectly acceptable. Who wants to waste energy making food when they can sleep to keep hunger at bay? :p

DeletedUser2795

I haven't slept since I joined Phi because it has been day time for most of this time...

DeletedUser

I have only slept 1 whole hour! I fell asleep at my sister's graduation =P Anyway, it's only 7:10 PM here.

DeletedUser

well i got no sleep joined morning here about 12 hours ago, but i had "obligations" for some time first ;D

DeletedUser

I might stay up till like 12 but then again maybe not.

DeletedUser

So, I was curious after looking at the top rankings of players on Phi and started trying to piece what they may have in common. As well as how I can join them. Then I had the epiphany! We are all insomniacs! So, my inquiry is how many hours of sleep you have gotten since starting up on Phi.

7 hours of sleep, though I made sure I had 7 and a half hours of buildings queued.

DeletedUser

havent slept, but ive been at work for like 13 hours of phi

DeletedUser345

7 hours of sleep, though I made sure I had 7 and a half hours of buildings queued.

Gold cheat :p

I had 11 hours and was out for 8 hours while Phi was open during the day yesterday i was remarkably when i went on my account 210th which was a suprise.

DeletedUser

Gold cheat :p

I had 11 hours and was out for 8 hours while Phi was open during the day yesterday i was remarkably when i went on my account 210th which was a suprise.

Oi.... though maybe I use just a little for admin and Senate ;)

*runs*

I can brag if you want -Achilles-... ;)

DeletedUser345

*runs*

I can brag if you want -Achilles-... ;)

I wasn't trying to brag i was just questioning how good are everyone else? Because i have been doing awful and yet i still nearly in top 200 i don't understand it.... i should be outside top 1000 by now :heh:

DeletedUser

I wasn't trying to brag i was just questioning how good are everyone else? Because i have been doing awful and yet i still nearly in top 200 i don't understand it.... i should be outside top 1000 by now :heh:

Hehe, I know I know ;)

DeletedUser345

I bet you've used so much that you had to sell your bed which is why you don't sleep which is why you are ranked 1. I reckon you've spent so much you cut a senate building time 50 times even when there was 2 seconds left!

DeletedUser

I bet you've used so much that you had to sell your bed which is why you don't sleep which is why you are ranked 1. I reckon you've spent so much you cut a senate building time 50 times even when there was 2 seconds left!

No... I don't have much money myself and hardly spend anything on gold... so nope :p

DeletedUser

I went from 3rd to 125th in a day but got 10 hours sleep in still mega i don't use gold waste of money

DeletedUser

i've been in phi for about a day now and had about 10hrs sleep!

only managed to queue about 2.5hrs worth of buildings though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.