An interesting Run In with the Brother's Plague

DeletedUser

Alrighty so I'm not exactly sure what just happened yet, but I figured I'd bring it here so that it doesn't just get swept under the rug.

I received a mass mail from one of the alliance leaders Derwins saying that response was required. I responded as I was supposed to, and asked what was going on and what the purpose of the mass mail was. I figured I'd get an explanation as to what was going on, as all I did was ask a simple question.... of course that's not what i'm going to get though right? :rolleyes:

Derwins responded back asking me what my problem was. Instead of further escalate the situation I figured I'd try to calm it down a bit, and explain that he has no reason to get so defensive. I explained that I just wanted to know what was going on, because I figured something might have been up.

Nope.... my attempt to stop escalating the situation failed miserably. He responded again explaining how I'm insubordinate and am the only one who questioned the mass mail and I'm a terrible member because I should do what the alliance leaders say without any explanation.

I mean, I figured it was more than reasonable just to ask what the purpose of the mass mail was, but I guess that's an unacceptable action according to him. In my response to him I explained that I didn't want to cause any issues but if he wasn't going to even cooperate with me i'd just go about it by posting on the internal forums and asking the other's if they have had any similar problems.

His response as follows.

i don't care were you come from considering you don't post in the forums anything constructive and an attitude like yours are not appreciated nor is it constructive. everybody has a right to know whats going on however you seem to have woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something . I don't know and i don't care however for your nice language towards a leader , you have been removed from the alliance. It was a simple request that you have chosen to blow out of proportion , hot headed individuals such as your self are not need and are not good team players, as are not in this alliance. You can throw a temper tantrum else wear.

Have a nice day.

I mean, at least it was worth the laugh.

I just find it hilarious that they think that I have no right to ask questions. Here is another little snippit of his earlier responses
as a leader you should respect the simple requests being sent to you , not questioning a simple message . your the only one that questioned it too , its a thing called compliance, if your have a problem with compliance then well that's another story.

Anyways thanks for reading. I just wanted to get this out there. Have they done this to anyone else who has questioned them in the past? Or has anyone else had any similar run-in's with them? I'm not exactly sure how to take the interaction with them. I was demonized for asking a question. It's been an interesting past 20 minutes.

DeletedUser

Some people are just plain weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, the biggest case of needed head testing I've come across was over on Thebes when some kid told me I had to pay him 2k silver or he'd attack my city...... I gained 500 free battle points off of him, and it cost him well over 30k in resources according to my spread sheet.

DeletedUser

Cool beans, Well they are now launching mass attacks at my near worthless city lol. I have drained my resources and abandoned the city. Free BP for me :cool:

Are there any alliances up by Ocean 35 or 36 that might want to pick me up and help me ward off the attacks? I've been playing over on thebes mostly but I wanted to check out this ocean too.

DeletedUser

loololololololol what a scrub XD

DeletedUser

Roooofl. Oh man, I love my life. I must say these guys have been a fantastic source of entertainment today. I left a while ago to go help out at work since they said they were getting destroyed. I saw a bunch of incoming attacks and I figured one of them must be a CS. So I left assuming I'd be conquered by them tonight but I didn't realize their messages would be so hilarious.

Keep in mind these are all from one of the leaders of this alliance

The subject is "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Derwins on 2013-07-21 at 21:26
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

barcium on 2013-07-21 at 21:28
I'm confused. What exactly are you laughing about?

Derwins on 2013-07-21 at 22:20
Your language is extremely offensive.

Derwins on 2013-07-21 at 23:17
eh guess what .. your gonna loose your city... :) ooooopsy should now better then to attack a leader of a alliance , Young grasshopper you will learn a lesson.

Derwins today at 01:19
LAMO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oops..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

barcium today at 05:37
"lmao hahahahahah oops"....

have fun burning that CP at the Academy.

I did them all a favor and made sure to research all of the pointless researches at the academy such as Meteorology..... this research being especially useful since almost the entire island is owned by their alliance. :p

Man, Today was a good day. Now all I need is a good snack. Any suggestions? :cool:

-------------------------------------------

Edit: If anyone is looking for some BP right now within the city there are currently

-545 slingers
-185 hoplites
-128 horsemen
-6 chariots
-50 Biremes
-25 LS
-75 Light Transports
and the expected 1 CS.

There is one final support wave landing in about an hour, but other than that nothing.

DeletedUser41934

LOL! well that was a weird and unexpected misunderstanding!

DeletedUser

I'm up and running over in ocean 63. Are there any alliances kicking around that might be looking for a new member?

DeletedUser41934

Check with Republic of order. They would take you under their wing :)

DeletedUser25133

would rather go it alone than join ROO , you dont want to be joining one alliance just to have to find another one soon after