An Old Revival.

DeletedUser47414

Introduction:
I have returned to Grepolis after a long leave the last time I played for real was in en21. Phi. I am back under a new name previously known on the forums as: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/member.php?22115-kuriants I am looking to recreate an old premade alliance I was in the process of making but had to leave due to issues in RL I am back now.

To Join: You must have experience in the game. If you can prove it through Grepostats or Ingame medals proving you have conquered such and such amount of cities or gained so much points. If anyone wants me to prove just ask I can log in as one of my previous accounts from the world Gamma, where i had over 3million points and over 2million abp.

Spartosaurs1.png

Spartosaurs2.png

Spartosaurs3.png

These images are from 2012 and from my old account Kuriants. To verify its my account check Kuriants skype and then my skype both are identical and will verify its my account as you would need to log in to the account to change it. You can feel free to message me on skype.

Requirements:

Grepolis Username:
Skype Username:
Grepostat Link: (or log into your account for proof of previous experience through your medals)
Recommended Recruit:

New Players May Apply: You will be thought and monitored for a week or two, if you show promise you will be allowed to stay.

Alliance Roles: Will be given out throughout the world to players who prove themselves and players who are trustworthy and active. Exceptions may be made and given out early.

Mephetran - Founder
fella8
StrategosAutokrator (Possibility)
Pickled Soldier
Varun
Makro 356
Hasan Naqvi (Depending on Settings)

World Settings
World Speed: 3(May Join a Speed 2 World)
Unit Speed: 2/3
Conquest System: Either(Depends on Members)
Alliance Cap: 30-60(Dont want a huge member cap)
Morale: No
Direction: Undecided(Depends on other alliances I would prefer to get some competition as we get out of Bp

My proof of experience is the account: mephetran
If anyone wants me to log onto the account I can just let me know which world and you can view my Medals.

Looking to get new images for the alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47414

Grepolis Username: Mephetran
Skype Username: sparticus991
Grepostat Link: None atm(Mephetran hasnt been used since Gamma) Can verify through ingame medals if you would like

Last edited by a moderator:

makro 356

Phrourach
Im in
Skype Name: PM
Ingame Name:makro 356
Past Experience:21 month
Current Worlds:pM
Recommended Recruit:pM

Last edited: